1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Daniels Lot

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. thisnumbersdisconnected

I haven't seen it. Haven't heard of it. It's not available anywhere that I could find except on DVD from the production company. The movie looks OK, from it's brief description, but I can't help but wonder how good a movie made for $25,000 really is. Gary Burghoff ("Cpl. Walter 'Radar' O'Reilly") came out of retirement for this? That's somewhat surprising.

Did some research on "Faith and Power Pictures" which is apparently the movie production arm of something in Apopka, Florida called "Faith and Power Worship Center" and it's website isn't too forthcoming with any "meat" about the church, ministry, etc. Lots of great teasers, but not much substance.

Without seeing it, I can't say I'd recommend it, or not. But I'm not impressed with the source or the ministry that produced it. Something, not sure what, seems "fishy" but I could be dead wrong.