1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debate the subject - NOT the individual.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Salty, Nov 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Earlier today - Ken H posted an excellent thread about Biden, if for some reason -his election was flipped.

As there are several factors at work - its a possibility.

However -in just a few posts -the discussion turned to debating the individual.

This needs to S-T-O-P !!!

I have a bad feeling that regardless of who is the final victor - that this board, esp on the 1) political 2) News and 3) C-vs-A - will have an increased amount of personal attacks.

Folks, we can disagree on the issues - but lets watch how we refer to our Brothers and Sisters in the Lord. Remember, many unsaved see our posts - and it gives us a bad impression on those who are visiting this site.

So please don't attack the poster - just the subject. Remember, I have the button to delete - and I am not afraid to use it! (same thing with the horn in my car) - as well as others on the admin team. And someone loves to give points! ---- A word to the wise is sufficient.

I trust this is the last of this we need to mention.

• Winner Winner x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.