1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Define: Legalist

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Rufus_1611, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

I'm not going to say it is impossible to use Myspace for good but I don't think it is used for good by the majority of the youth (or adults for that matter) that are on it. From personal experience and conviction, I believe most of the stuff that goes on on that site is from the pits of hell and I would get into it with you but it is a shame to even speak of such things. I would not judge a brother if they say they are using it responsibly, though I would not call a pastor who encourages children to stay away from the wretched site as being a "legalist".

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

Further derailment:

"Welcome to the mental health hotline.
    • If you are obsessive-compulsive, press '1' repeatedly.
    • If you are co-dependent, ask someone to press '2' for you.
    • If you have multiple personalities, press '3, 4, 5, and 6.'
    • If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line, as we have traced your call.
    • If you are delusional, press '7' and your call will be transferred to the Mother Ship.
    • If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully, and a small voice will tell you which number to press.
    • If you are depressed, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you.
    • If you are dyslexic, press '69696969.'
    • If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.
    • If you have short-term memory loss, please try your call again later.
    • If you have low self-esteem, hang up now, as all our operators are too busy to talk with you."
    :eek:

3. npetreley

npetreley New Member

That's hilarious!!! I've seen some of that before, but I don't think I've seen the whole thing.