1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Delaware Candidate "Dabbled in Witchcraft"

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Sep 19, 2010.

?
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    68.4%
  3. In politics, what she believes in does not matter, she has my vote

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. She can't be both a Christian and witch

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I agree, I think he has gone off the deep end.

Off subject. I recall before I was saved, I would tell someone I've heard enough or stop doing that I've had enough, two or three times, then I would put them on their rear. I was told after I was saved that, that type of actions were not condoned by Christians or God, so I changed with the help of the Holy Spirit, mostly Him, very little of me. We all might have done things in the past that wouldn't look good today.

2. Steven2006

Steven2006 New Member

I would like to see the quotes where Rove was "smearing" her about being a whitch, as you accuse him of doing. I have only seen him question her finances. His point was if a democrat had these same questions about their prior tax and mortgage problems these same supporters would be complaining loudly and that republicans shouldn't be hypocrites. I heard Rove actually say that now she has won he would of course support her but thinks it would be best for her to answer the questions, rather than avoid.

As far as his support for the tea party overall, I have heard him support some of the other candidates, and I even heard him mention something about donating personally to one of them.

The ironic thing is I was never a big Bush fan, so I have never been a Rove guy either, but I think you are way off with your complaints of this man. He is now a paid analyst for Fox News. His job is to analyze candidates, their campaigns and their actions from his experienced perspective. The man is just doing his job. I don't see him out at any rallies or on any campaigns trail supporting or not supporting any nominees.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    An Easy Question to Answer

Steven - The answer to your question is on my post. To save you time, I'll repost the link. Enjoy.

See:
    http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/09...in-witchcraft/

4. Steven2006

Steven2006 New Member

No need to shout.

That article you linked posted a couple of quotes out of context to support the writers views. I could be wrong, but I believe I saw the show live where Rove was talking about all this, and he mainly complained about finances, and some unusual comments she has made in the past. I have never seen him rail against her for being a witch as you are implying in this thread. I would like to see a link to the actual transcripts of him doing so.

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry....I Don't Have that Link

I don't know why the link came out so large. Forgive me, I wasn't yelling.:flower:

6. Steven2006

Steven2006 New Member

No big deal. :laugh: