1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Demonic physical manifestations

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by webdog, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Satan can manifest himself anyway he want's.

Should he so desire to divert millions from the truth and into UFO Cults, then he's done his job.

Those who have witnessed this form of manifestation have witnessed it. End of subject!

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    makes one wonder about 'jesus was an Alien astronaut" that Chariot of the gods was trying to push, eh?

3. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With camera phones everywhere you would think that someone would be able to get a shot. If this was pre camera phones, then why did someone not shoot a video or take a picture?

4. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    maybe not a 'real' object, but something mentally others are seeing?

5. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

Exorcist? Prayer walk? Command the devils to leave? There are many suggestions, but only one correct way to deal with devils.

By following the instructions found in the pages of God's Holy Word.

James 4:7-8 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Submit yourself to God. Humble yourself before Him, asking Him to deal with your situation.

No need for a prayer walk. No need for an exorcist. No need to command the devils.

Submit yourself to God, and resist them. We are not told to fight the devils, but to resist them.

6. Steadfast Fred

The teacup was probably not far behind the saucer.

7. Winman

Winman Active Member

Yes.
    No, at first it was coming up our beach slowly, maybe 20 MPH. I could see it's reflection in the water's edge which allowed me to know it's distance. There was another man on the boardwalk, I went over to him and he saw this craft. The craft then hovered in place for maybe 2 or 3 minutes. It made absolutely no sound.
    Well, my father worked for the military as a radar technician, I grew up around Air Force and Navy Air bases. I have seen aircraft all my life, when I was young I could identify nearly any military aircraft on sight, I wanted to be a pilot.

The speed is my estimate, but this object darted off so quickly that it appeared to stretch like taffy, and then turn into a little ball. As it went over the horizon it appeared to "dive" into the ocean which I took as the aircraft following the curve of the earth.

You will laugh, and I have showed this in the past, but watch this trailer for the old movie Robinson Caruso on Mars. Watch the alien spaceships starting at about 3:22 minutes. The craft I saw did not look like this, but I could see it as clearly, and it moved EXACTLY like this video. Laugh if you want, but that is how it moved. Watch to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNV4i-ZGUsw

The last saucer at 3:43 that darts away is exactly how this object darted away. Gives me the chills just seeing this video, brings it all back.

You can think what you want, I know what I saw, and another person saw exactly what I saw.

I understand your unbelief, I was a skeptic myself at one time. Not anymore.

You should be careful not to ridicule folks. You may get a surprise someday. I remember when I told my brother-in-law about what I have seen. He listened, but really didn't take me seriously. Then several years later he came over and told me that he and his brother had seen a UFO. It was my turn to laugh at him. He didn't like that.

Live and learn. If you believe that millions of UFO reports are all mistakes or hoaxes, then you are naive. Military and commercial pilots have reported UFOs thousands of times, air traffic controllers, police, military officers, and many other folks trained in observation. These are credible witnesses.

I really don't care either way, I know what I saw.

#47 Winman, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
  8. Steadfast Fred

Millions? Aren't you exaggerating just a little, Winman?

9. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Not to harp on this, but the same pattern happened last night. I was awoken by the parakeets flapping their wings and bouncing off the sides of the cage. I turned on the light, opened the door, and this time,they all flew out. It took me quite a while to get them all back in. Then, the attic foot steps started again. Nothing up there. I did not get much sleep last night.

10. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sounds to me like you have a stray cat, raccoon or opossum taking up residence in your home. They can make an awful racket and sound like people moving around.

11. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

You guys are spookin me out.

12. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Why not. Yes, it counts, tell us more!!! :laugh:

13. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For the pastors here: have you EVER done/assisted in An "Exorcism?"

To deal with direct demonic?

And just HOW did you do it?

14. Winman

Winman Active Member

Well, a recent Fox News poll reported that 14% of Americans have seen a UFO.

What is 14% of over 300 million? Would that be millions? And that is just in the U.S.A.

15. preacher4truth

Personally, yes. This is something I've discussed with others, unfortunately most Baptist pastors ignore it, specifically in this case the pastor we had at that time refused to deal with it. Most Baptists (that I know) think these things only happen in Pentecostal type 'atmospheres'.

This incident would be something I wouldn't discuss in a public forum.

16. Steadfast Fred

From what the article says, it appeared to be a bright light.

Sorry, not a UFO... a bright light.

I guarantee that of those 14%, the majority can be explained away. People claim to see UFO's when they can't explain what it is that they saw. Many alleged UFO's are nothing more than weather balloons, gliders, etc..

17. Steadfast Fred

And yet, here you are discussing it. ROFL

18. Winman

Winman Active Member

Well, when you can show me a man-made vehicle that can hover in place for several minutes without making a noise, and then dart off at easily many thousands of miles per hour instantly, I'll believe you, because that is what I saw. This was not a little light, this was a large object that I estimate was about 60 feet in diameter, maybe 15 feet high, no more than 100-150 yards away from me at an altitude of 200 feet at most.

And that is not the closest one I have seen! I saw another one years later here in Connecticut that was even closer. It was much different, it was a cigar object. It was not a blimp.

19. preacher4truth

Keep rolling on the floor. :thumbsup:

I didn't discuss the event itself. See? :wavey:

20. Steadfast Fred

The mind will play funny tricks on a person.

So this cigar shaped object flew off at thousands of miles an hour, eh?

Did you borrow that radar gun from the police? or was it from a higher ranking government agency?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.