1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Did Christ Atone for ALL humans?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Robert William, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Well, I also told Bro. Willis that the hyper-Cal in question could also have the Spaceballs terminology applied to him. He had basically blown past "hyper-Calvinism" and gone right into "Ludicrous Calvinism." :smilewinkgrin:

2. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

I'm getting kinda tired of you accusing people of idol worship simply because they don't hold to your theology. Would you explain to us just how you got that high horse up into your ivory tower?

As for never meeting a hyper-Cal, then I'm surprised. Hang around this board long enough and you'll see at least one. He believes men are born saved or born damned, he believe the gospel is permanently hidden from the lost, and he believes that those who deny TULIP as the gospel are lost. He's just a barrel of laughs.

As far as I can tell, I'm not rebelling against any scripture. I don't deny that God knows all that will happen. He knows the outcomes of our choices. To say we have no free will is to say that God makes those choices for us. Did God predestine Adam to fall in the Garden?

And yet, God commands ALL MEN everywhere to repent. He laments Jerusalem not turning to Him (a pointless lament if man has no choice but to stray from God). He says that He stands at the door and knocks, and that IF any man OPENS the door, He will enter in. How can man open the door if man has no choice in the matter? He offer invitation to any who thirst to come and drink. Why make that offer if man is spiritually incapable of coming to Him? You say man is incapable of seeking God, yet the scriptures say to seek after Him while He may yet be found. According to your theology, man only has faith once God puts it into them, yet on several occasions we see Jesus marveling at finding faith in someone. Either man has some sort of ability to believe and seek God; or we have a God making some fairly bipolar statements within His own word. I choose to believe the former, seeing as I find that to fall most closely in line with the scriptures. I'm sure you'll just once more accuse me of idol worship.

3. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes and No,

Matt 12:31, "Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men".

Only the sin of unbelief is not atoned for....

4. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Wrong question.

1. Did Christ's atoning sacrifice provide the payment for sin owed by all sins, all humans, all of time?
    - the answer is "yes".

2. What is the Atonement according to the Bible?
    - Lev 16 "Day of Atonement" includes Christ as the Lamb of God (Atoning sacrifice completed at the cross 1 John 2:2 NIV)

and also Christ's work as High Priest -- both are necessary for "Atonement" in the Bible definition of Atonement.

Heb 8:1-5 "the main point is this..." Christ is now in Heaven performing the work of High Priest.

So while the Atoning Sacrifice does provide the suffering and death owed by all of mankind for all sins in all of time.

That payment for our debt of sin must be accepted by the one who interacts with Christ as his High Priest - confessing sins and choosing to follow Christ daily.

in Christ,

Bob

5. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Old is obsolete, Jesus is the final sacrifice.

Jesus said I lay down my life for the sheep, there are those who are not His sheep and He didn't die for them.

Is Arminianism and Pelagianism Heresy?

The majority of religions all over the world are Heretical Arminians or Pelagians in their beliefs, Arminianism really is just another method of preaching a false gospel of salvation by works, and to protect their free will idol, remove the myth of prevenient grace from Arminianism and you have Pelagianism. Arminians cannot prove their teaching of prevenient grace with scripture, therefore man is not in a neutral state but remains in bondage to sin, is a God hater, and considers the things of God to be foolishness, so why would they choose it?

Nicodemus, the natural man did not receive what Jesus was telling him, why, because he was not born from above and remained a natural man. The Elect has to first be resurrected, (Born from above) because the dead man is in bondage to sin under the power of the air (Satan).
    1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
    Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
    Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
    Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
    Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
    Eph_2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

6. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All humans are born unbelievers, so I guess that means all humans go to Hell.

7. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Yes, this is true.
    Limited Atonement. Not everyone agrees on this point, but we already knew that.
    Here we go...:rolleyes:
    So here you have it, anyone who is not a Sovereign Election believer is an idol-worshiper. Anyone who believes man has the ability to make a choice is an idol-worshiper. Basically, anyone who is not a believer in limited atonement and election is a heretic. That's a pretty sizeable portion of Christianity and the BB in particular that has just been cast into the heretic camp. I hear we're getting jackets next week.
    So a person has to be saved before they can hear and understand the gospel, yet the Bible says faith (by which we find salvation) comes by first hearing the preached gospel. Wow, Paul was apparently way off with what he told the Romans.
    RW, you and SBM would get along swimmingly, I think...

8. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes.

What I would suggest is that salvation is not just a matter of sin being atoned for, but extends to receiving Christ. It is just my view that all men and women will be ministered to by the Comforter and will be enlightened as to the truth of sin, righteousness, and judgment. To take that a little further I believe all will believe. The question then goes to...will all embrace Christ, to which the answer is clearly no.

No man will stand before God at the Great White Throne Judgment and say, "But, but...I didn't know!" The fact is that the Comforter was sent to convict sinners, it is their response to that ministry that determines whether the Atonement benefits them.

John 16:7-9

King James Version (KJV)

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

There are several warning of those that turn away from the truth. Understanding comes only through the Comforter, yet rejection of Christ is a possibility for men. I think there are probably a number of us who have turned to Christ who did not do so when first the Lord began to speak to us.

So again I would suggest that just because Christ died for the sins of the world does not mean that this means no-one will end up in Hell. Those who go to the Judgment will go because of determined rejection. Not ignorance, but they themselves determine their fate, spurning the efforts of God that provides the remedy for the separation they exist in.

God bless.

9. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God commands repentance and demands 100% perfection 24/7 because that's what or who He is, He does not change for man.

The part about man seeking for God does not fit into your teaching, because scripture tells us there is nobody seeking.

Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
    Rom 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
    Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
    Rom 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
    Rom 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
    Rom 3:15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
    Rom 3:16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
    Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:
    Rom 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

10. Rebel

Rebel Active Member

And that is why it is impossible to have a conversation with people who believe such.

11. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

Yerp :BangHead:

12. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This is really a lame argument. These are general statements not absolutes.
    It is obvious that Cornelius sought God. Only after four days did God send Peter to him with the gospel.

Furthermore if one takes this text in Romans 3, he must not isolate it, he must take the entire text into consideration.

Note how this is a general but vivid description of all mankind:
    --Before you came to Christ, how many people did you murder? How much blood did you shed? What about your children? Your brothers and sisters? "Their feet"--this includes the all up in verses 3-12 does it not?

--How destructive were you before you were saved? Does this include all men? From A.T. Robertson:
    --Did you crush houses and property, cars, etc.
    A destructive person
    From Stong's--From G4937; concussion or utter fracture (properly concretely), that is, complete ruin: - destruction.
    --Did you bring things to a complete ruin?

Are all people like this before they are saved? Yes or no?
    You need to be consistent in your interpretation of this passage.

13. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    DHK, If scripture says nobody is seeking after God, you must concede and bow to scripture, the point that the Holy Spirit is trying to teach you in those scriptures is that man only seeks after God only after he or she is regenerated first, and that's only done to the predestined elect at their appointed time.

14. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

No, I must study the context. I must look where the verse came from--Psalm 14:1. I must ask why the author was quoting from that verse. I must ask why the one (yourself) is not consistently applying the same hermeneutical principles to the rest of the passage. If he doesn't he looks biased and hypocritical or has a position to defend that otherwise is indefensible. The latter is really the case.

This is a general statement, not an all inclusive statement.

Rom 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
    --No one, absolutely no one seeks after God.

Then,
    --Everyone, absolutely everyone's feet are swift to shed blood.

Either both statements are general statement describing the general wicked state of mankind, or both are absolute statements stating how no man seeks God and all men are murderers and have and continue to shed blood.

Which is it? How much blood have you shed in your life? I await your answer.

15. steaver

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thanks again for applying reason and common sense to the scriptures, which is part of rightly dividing the word of truth. I would wager you will not be getting a reasonable answer to your reply.

16. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll put it a different way to make it easier for you to take the word for what it says, scripture says man is born with a desperately wicked and deceitful heart, man in that state wants nothing to do with God.

Verses 5–11

The great malignity there is in this sin; it is the departure of the evil heart of unbelief from the living God. Those that trust in man perhaps draw nigh to God with their mouth and honour him with their lips, they call him their hope and say that they trust in him, but really their heart departs from him; they distrust him, despise him, and decline a correspondence with him. Cleaving to the cistern is leaving the fountain, and is resented accordingly. 3. The fatal consequences of this sin. He that puts a confidence in man puts a cheat upon himself; for (v. 6) he shall be like the heath in the desert, a sorry shrub, the product of barren ground, sapless, useless, and worthless; his comforts shall all fail him and his hopes be blasted; he shall wither, be dejected in himself and trampled on by all about him. When good comes he shall not see it, he shall not share in it; when the times mend they shall not mend with him, but he shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness; his expectation shall be continually frustrated; when others have a harvest he shall have none. Those that trust to their own righteousness and strength, and think they can do well enough without the merit and grace of Christ, thus make flesh their arm, and their souls cannot prosper in graces or comforts; they can neither produce the fruits of acceptable services to God nor reap the fruits of saving blessings from him; they dwell in a dry land.
    II. Concerning the abundant satisfaction which those have, and will have, who make God their confidence, who live by faith in his providence and promise, who refer themselves to him and his guidance at all times and repose themselves in him and his love in the most unquiet times, v. 7, 8. Observe, 1. The duty required of us—to trust in the Lord, to do our duty to him and then depend upon him to bear us out in doing it—when creatures and second causes either deceive or threaten us, either are false to us or fierce against us, to commit ourselves to God as all-sufficient both to fill up the place of those who fail us and to protect us from those who set upon us. It is to make the Lord our hope, his favour the good we hope for and his power the strength we hope in. 2. The comfort that attends the doing of this duty. He that does so shall be as a tree planted by the waters, a choice tree, about which great care has been taken to set it in the best soil, so far from being like the heath in the wilderness; he shall be like a tree that spreads out its roots, and thereby is firmly fixed, spreads them out by the rivers, whence it draws abundance of sap, which denotes both the establishment and the comfort which those have who make God their hope; they are easy, they are pleasant, and enjoy a continual security and serenity of mind. A tree thus planted, thus watered, shall not see when heat comes, shall not sustain any damage from the most scorching heats of summer; it is so well moistened from its roots that it shall be sufficiently guarded against drought. Those that make God their hope, (1.) They shall flourish in credit and comfort, like a tree that is always green, whose leaf does not wither; they shall be cheerful to themselves and beautiful in the eyes of others. Those who thus give honour to God by giving him credit God will put honour upon, and make them the ornament and delight of the places where they live, as green trees are. (2.) They shall be fixed in an inward peace and satisfaction: They shall not be careful in a year of drought, when there is want of rain; for, as the tree has seed in itself, so it has its moisture. Those who make God their hope have enough in him to make up the want of all creature-comforts. We need not be solicitous about the breaking of a cistern as long as we have the fountain. (3.) They shall be fruitful in holiness, and in all good works. Those who trust in God, and by faith derive strength and grace from him, shall not cease from yielding fruit; they shall still be enabled to do that which will redound to the glory of God, the benefit of others, and their own account.
    III. Concerning the sinfulness of man’s heart, and the divine inspection it is always under, v. 9, 10. It is folly to trust in man, for he is not only frail, but false and deceitful. We are apt to think that we trust in God, and are entitled to the blessings here promised to those who do so. But this is a thing about which our own hearts deceive us as much as any thing. We think that we trust in God when really we do not, as appears by this, that our hopes and fears rise or fall according as second causes smile or frown.
    1. It is true in general. (1.) There is that wickedness in our hearts which we ourselves are not aware of and do not suspect to be there; nay, it is a common mistake among the children of men to think themselves, their own hearts at least, a great deal better than they really are. The heart, the conscience of man, in his corrupt and fallen state, is deceitful above all things. It is subtle and false; it is apt to supplant (so the word properly signifies); it is that from which Jacob had his name, a supplanter. It calls evil good and good evil, puts false colours upon things, and cries peace to those to whom peace does not belong. When men say in their hearts (that is, suffer their hearts to whisper to them) that there is no God, or he does not see, or he will not require, or they shall have peace though they go on; in these, and a thousand similar suggestions the heart is deceitful. It cheats men into their own ruin; and this will be the aggravation of it, that they are self-deceivers, self-destroyers. Herein the heart is desperately wicked; it is deadly, it is desperate. The case is bad indeed, and in a manner deplorable and past relief, if the conscience which should rectify the errors of the other faculties is itself a mother of falsehood and a ring-leader in the delusion. What will become of a man if that in him which should be the candle of the Lord give a false light, if God’s deputy in the soul, that is entrusted to support his interests, betrays them? Such is the deceitfulness of the heart that we may truly say, Who can know it? Who can describe how bad the heart is? We cannot know our own hearts, not what they will do in an hour of temptation (Hezekiah did not, Peter did not), not what corrupt dispositions there are in them, nor in how many things they have turned aside; who can understand his errors? Much less can we know the hearts of others, or have any dependence upon them. But, (2.) Whatever wickedness there is in the heart God sees it, and knows it, is perfectly acquainted with it and apprised of it: I the Lord search the heart. This is true of all that is in the heart, all the thoughts of it, the quickest, and those that are most carelessly overlooked by ourselves—all the intents of it, the closest, and those that are most artfully disguised, and industriously concealed from others. Men may be imposed upon, but God cannot. He not only searches the heart with a piercing eye, but he tries the reins, to pass a judgment upon what he discovers, to give every thing its true character and due weight. He tries it, as the gold is tried whether it be standard or no, as the prisoner is tried whether he be guilty or no. And this judgment which he makes of the heart is in order to his passing judgment upon the man; it is to give to every man according to his ways (according to the desert and the tendency of them, life to those that walked in the ways of life, and death to those that persisted in the paths of the destroyer) and according to the fruit of his doings, the effect and influence his doings have had upon others, or according to what is settled by the word of God to be the fruit of men’s doings, blessings to the obedient and curses to the disobedient. Note, Therefore God is Judge himself, and he alone, because he, and none besides, knows the hearts of the children of men.
    2. It is true especially of all the deceitfulness and wickedness of the heart, all its corrupt devices, desires, and designs. God observes and discerns them; and (which is more than any man can do) he judges of the overt act by the heart. Note, God knows more evil of us than we do of ourselves, which is a good reason why we should not flatter ourselves, but always stand in awe of the judgment of God.

Henry, M. (1994). Matthew Henry’s commentary on the whole Bible: complete and unabridged in one volume (p. 1261). Peabody: Hendrickson.

17. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I am not wading through all of that, at least not here. I can read it on my own time in my own books where it is much easier to read. The point is not the depravity of man. I also believe in the depravity of man. I don't, however, believe in Calvin's theory of the Total Inability of man which the Bible does not teach.
    What you haven't done is address the scripture in the context that I have given you. You simply threw at me a commentary detailing the same verses that you quoted in the first place that agrees with you. You are still ignoring the rest of the context. That is what you must contend with. You cannot ignore the context of this passage, no matter what others say.
    Matthew Henry was a Presbyterian preacher and naturally his works are highly Calvinistic. You have started with a biased source.

18. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ALL humans are born wicked and hateful, that does not necessarily mean all humans will murder other humans, that's obviously not the case, it's giving an example of the depravity of man and how desperately wicked and deceitful they are.

Mans Depravity= Both REAL Arminians and Calvinists Agree

It is man who is deceitful (Jer. 17:9), full of evil (Mark 7:21-23)
    loves darkness (John 3:19),
    does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12),
    is ungodly (Rom. 5:6),
    dead in his sins (Eph. 2:1),
    by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3),
    cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14),
    a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20)
    Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me (Psalm 51:5)

13 reasons semi pelagians/pelagians are wrong !

1)man has a heart that is deceitful (Jer. 17:9)
    2)man is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23)
    3)man loves darkness (John 3:19),
    4)man does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12),
    5)man is ungodly (Rom. 5:6),
    6)man is dead in his sins (Eph. 2:1),
    7)man by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3),
    8)man cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14),
    9)man is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20)
    10)man is sinful in the womb and conceived in sin(Psalm 51:5)
    11)man cannot do good(Romans 3:10)
    12) man hates God (Rom 8:7)
    13)man loves sin (1 John 3:19)

19. steaver

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    His point is, and an accurate point it is, is that you guys want one verse in the passage to be an absolute all inclusive, and another to be just an example in general.

20. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Calvinism is demonstrated, not through scripture, but through declarative statements with the twisting of Scripture, taking it out of context, and redefining of key words. You just demonstrated that in this post. We both agree in depravity but Total Inability is error. That is why you cannot reconcile this chapter or do a proper exposition of the chapter.

Let's consider the overall context and see what the Lord is saying.
    In chapter one Paul addresses the wickedness of the Gentile world in general. He points out their idolatry and the consequences and all the evil that results from it.
    However, in chapter two he begins with what one may call an imaginary conversation with a Jew. For example:
    Rom 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
    and:
    Rom 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Paul continues this conversational style of writing into chapter three. In chapter two he condemns the sinfulness of the Jews, and then in chapter three he addresses both Jews and Gentiles together, thus 3:23,
    "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

But as you can see at the beginning of the chapter:
    Rom 3:1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
    Rom 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
    --the conversation is continued.

We come to verse 9 and he asks this question to his imaginary Jew:
    Rom 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
    --There is the question. What is the answer?
    Not only is the answer given in the second half of this verse, but he continues it in the next few verses.

Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
    Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
    --This is a description of mankind. Man's heart is evil. It is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked. This is a general description of mankind.

It gets even more descriptive as he begins to quote from the book of Isaiah:
    Rom 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
    Rom 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
    Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:
    Rom 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Look around you, especially at the unsaved world:
    Their throat is an open sepulchre (a metaphor--sepulchers stink).
    With their tongues they have used deceit--Romans 3:4: all men are liars.
    The poison of asps is under the lips--the cruelty of words, and what comes from the mouth.
    --This is general statement of mankind. It is what we observe in general, but not what we can say about every single person.
    Likewise as we go down each statement. About 1,000 were killed in Yemen by two suicide bombers. Wars are frequent. Men are violent. Men are swift to shed blood. It is common of mankind--but not common to every single man.
    However, one by one man is convinced by this description that everyone is guilty of sin. We all have broken the law in some way or another. That is the point. We are guilty before God as law-breakers. Every person is.

Therefore:
    Rom 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
    Under the law all the world is guilty before God.
    I hope you really understand the import of this statement.
    The world here does not refer to just the elect :D as so many Calvinists adamantly affirm that it does in John 3:16. There is no reason in either verse for "the world" to be confined to "the elect." In fact it never does. Only Calvinism necessitates such an interpretation. The world means everyone, just as it says, in both verses.

All the world is found to be guilty before God: ALL, excluding no one.

Therefore:
    Rom 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
    --It is not by the law; not by works that one is saved. The law simply points out our sin.

Rom 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
    Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
    --How does righteousness come? How is it attainable?
    It is not by the law. It is not by works.
    It is by faith in Christ! This is the great and wondrous message of the Bible. Salvation is by faith. Not once here is the doctrine of "unconditional election" mentioned, nor "limited atonement," nor "irresistible grace," but salvation in Christ by faith.

Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
    --How is one justified?
    Freely by his grace. It is through the redemption that we have in Christ.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
    --What has happened here?
    God made Christ to be a propitiation for our sins. We accept that by faith. The sacrifice that was made was made once and for all, for all the world. It is made efficacious through faith in his blood, in his sacrifice. That is how we obtain forgiveness of sins--through faith.

Paul makes some concluding remarks such as:
    Rom 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
    --Notice he still using this conversational style.
    But it is faith that justifies a person, not Calvinism.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.