1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dispensational Tape Studies

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Gershom, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Can anyone recommend a good tape study dealing with dispensationalism?

Also, in end-time studies, which Book is more beneficial to study first, Daniel or Revelation?

2. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

I didn't think so.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Am at a loss for taped study. Alva J McClain wrote on Dispensationalism. Dr. Roland McCune (Detroit Baptist Theol Seminary) was his student and my prof and has a syllabus and seminar on it. May want to contact the school for further info.

Would study Revelation. Far more detail and easier to see the whole picture than the limited end-time prophecies of Daniel. John Walvord (Dallas Seminary) has a two volume set on Daniel/Revelation and worth reading.

4. Stratiotes

Stratiotes New Member

Gershom, I am assuming you mean studies that take dispensationalism for granted and not one that challenges it?

5. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

I am looking for a tape study that teaches dispensationalism from a dispensationalist point of view.

6. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Thank you, Dr. Bob. I do have Walvoord's commentary on Daniel, but do not have his work on Revelation. I also have his 'The Millennial Kingdom' book.

What do you think of J. Dwight Pentecost's 'Things to Come'? I think I've read your mentioning it somewhere before.