1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you log off?

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Dan Todd, May 2, 2003.

1. Istherenotacause

Istherenotacause New Member

When I read the rules before agreeing to them, I believe it is required to "log-off" each time, but I don't, not as a blatant disobedience to the rules, but I have had a harrowing time before concerning this. I had stayed logged on for about two weeks. I came to BB ands found that I had been logged out, so I logged back on. I was logged on for a few days, then all of a sudden I was logged out again. Now this time, every time I tried to log back on, the prompt would tell me "thanks for logging on" but my name showed me as still needing to log-in or register. This really became frustrating for me, :rolleyes: I couldn't vote in the polls or even view them. Everytime I would post I had to type my screen name and my password.( I had forgotten my password but you'd better believe I know it now!) Eventually, by my posting this that some Godsend did something to straighten this out and I stay logged on. [​IMG]

2. Popeye

Popeye New Member

I don't have to log off, my wife does it for me.