1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you love the Gospel? Do you love the truth?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Feb 27, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Acts 17:16-Now while Paul was waiting for them at Athens, his spirit was provoked within him as he saw that the city was full of idols.

Is your spirit provoked when you see a false church or when you see false doctrine? How do you react when you see a New Age seminar going on in your local library? Do you just not say anything or do you try to gently and apologetically confront their teachings?

http://www.stpauldenver.com

This church has provoked my spirit and so I challenged them. No I did not open air preach in front of their building but I wanted too. I just did not because I knew it may not accomplish much. How would you react to such a church teaching such obvious Liberal Theology? How do you react to churches in your area teaching such liberal views?

#1 evangelist6589, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014