1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does regeneration and conversion happen simultaneously?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Theopolis, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Allan

Allan Active Member

According to the rules of the board so that you may post in this section - Yes.

When you signed up to be apart of this board you agreed to certain terms and conditions. I am trying to help you and keep you from being banned for not following the rules. Besides you can still continue posting, just not in 'this' section of the Board.

IF you should be banned and you did such, you would be in open and willful sin. In the other denominations forums you still get the same type of fellowship because many of us go there and there are others there who are not baptist who are blessed christian friends that will encourage and challange you as well.

#61 Allan, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
  2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    About 1/2 of the BB forums are for active members of Baptist Churches. The other 1/2 are for all true Christians.

A Baptist church will say it is a Baptist church. It need not be in the title of the church, but it has to say so in the official church documents.

For example, I am teaching elder at Sovereign Grace Church, A Reformed Baptist Fellowship. There is clear, open position that the church in which I am a member and attending is "Baptist".

The BB Administration is able to make special exceptions. We have one brother, for example, who is elderly and unable to attend the nearest Baptist church (hours from his home), but has been a Baptist for 60 years.

If you have a very special case, pm me and we will bring it to the Administrative council.

If you are a "Baptist at heart" or a "Baptist in theology", then what gives you the right to claim this and NOT be in a Baptist church? That makes no sense. It seems, instead, you are a "Baptist by convenience" and right now it's not convenient.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN AREAS FOR BAPTIST CHURCH MEMBERS ONLY as you most certainly are not one. Thank You.

3. Theopolis

Theopolis New Member

Since my desire to have fellowship with my fellow brother's and sisters in Christ has not been mutually shared, and my presence is unwelcomed by the body of Christ, I will therefore remove myself from your company. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed discussing theology with you for the brief moment I had. If there is one thing I regret, it's the fact that unity which our Lord desires couldn't be established between us.:1_grouphug: Therefore I am signing off and will be looking elsewhere to find the welcomed fellowship my heart so longs for. :wavey:

Blessings in the name of our precious Lord Jesus Christ

4. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

**Moderator note**

Theopolis------the Baptist Board is on a "Honor" system(So to speak)--you must list your church membership/denomination in your profile as part of your membership here----if you are a member of a Baptist church and that is on your profile---you may post in all areas---but if you list any other denomination besides Baptist you are not allowed to post in Baptist only forums which are clearly listed in each forum heading---BUT---you may post in all other areas----it can be noted that there are many who are members of Baptist Board who are NOT Baptist in denomination--but who are at home here

Bro. David, Moderator
    aka Blackbird