1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dr. Gastrich vs. Dr. Tabash

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Jason Gastrich, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Jason Gastrich

Jason Gastrich New Member

Dear TF,

I pray you are well.

I know that some of you were interested in my debate with Dr. Tabash. It was a great exchange.

I have the audio online, now. I may put small video files online as well. If you'd like to listen to our debate, you can click http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sermonid=1050415464 .

For those that are unfamiliar with the debate, here are some details.

On September 11, 2004, Dr. Jason Gastrich debated Dr. Eddie Tabash. The resolution of the debate was: "Does God exist?"

Both debaters gave 20 minute opening statements, 10 minute rebuttals, and 5 minute rebuttals. Next, they asked each other three questions, fielded questions from the audience, and gave their closing arguments.

Dr. Tabash's audio improved after his opening statement. He was given a different microphone.

Dr. Gastrich begins the debate because he takes the affirmative position.

This debate covers a lot of topics such as God's behavior in the Old Testament, miracles, prophecy, the Bible's inerrancy, belief and unbelief, the apostles, and much more.

God bless,
    Jason