1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dream

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Jon-Marc, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I had the most interesting dream just prior to waking this morning. I can't remember all of the dream, but I do remember the end of it.

I was with a group of people when we realized that one "person" was a satanic creature. One man started quoting scripture at him, and I started singing God's praises and asking the creature if he wanted to live or die. I put my hands on his face, and he shriveled up into what looked like a rotting corpse and died at my feet. Then I awoke. :godisgood:

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Pizza or Taco Bell before bed? :D

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

LOL webdog. That's true though!

Watch what you eat before bed and stay away from the Sci-Fi channel. :)

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

EEEEWWWW!!!!!!!

5. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I don't think it had anything to do with what I ate. Just another of my weird dreams.

6. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Jon marc, I have had many similar dreams. In all of them, God protects me and the devil is not able to have me.

The most vivid one I've had occurred about a year before my husband was saved. In it I was looking for my husband in a big house where he was being kept against his will by Satan. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find him. As I was standing in a room in this house, a man came in and began to talk to me. He was clean cut, attractive and was wearing a light blue, short sleeve dress shirt and slacks. I felt a terrible sense of evil and was very afraid. He grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me to the floor and I knew he was going to kill me. I looked up at him and said "you can kill me, but you can't have me because I belong to Jesus". With that, he stormed out of the room. I then left the house and went down the street until I came to an old deserted factory and went in. There was nobody there, but I saw a huge staircase, and on each riser was written a bible verse. I went up the staircase and found a room where there were several people. I asked them for their help in getting my husband out of the house and they took me and we got into their car and went back to the house. I went in and found my husband and brought him out. We got into the car and then I woke up.
    I've never forgotten that dream and believe God had a hand in it. About a year later my husband gave his life to Christ.

I don't think it had anything to do with food either. :)

7. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

No, Amy, it had to do with your desire to win your husband to Christ and to rescue him from satan, and your dream came true when he turned his life over to the Lord. Mine was the most spiritual dream I've ever had where through God's power I defeated an evil being.