1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Election 2012: New ad being run by Catholic Church

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LadyEagle, Sep 6, 2012.

1. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Do you know of any church organizations that would be completely exempt from molesting children?

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

AMEN! :thumbs: This is why I keep saying we, the Church, have lost our focus over an election.

We're establishing a pattern now of siding with that which is anti-Christ just because we think it resembles morality.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Will you vote the values that will stand?

I guess worshiping the Jesus Christ of the Bible isn't one of those values. Incredible that an organization wrought with false teachings that will trip millions into an eternal lake of fire would be aligning itself with a man who worships a false god.

And we are spreading the word about this, why? (smh)

God help us and the things that we will support and spread in the name of POLITICS, but certainly not in your name.

4. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

It happened long before an election. When it the last time you saw any church carry about biblical discipline for the purpose of restoration. When was the last time you saw a church make disciples as Jesus did. I believe they have been in the majority for many centuries.

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You must lead a very sheltered life. I suppose you do not associate with any one who does not believe exactly the way you do. My goodness there may be Catholics on this board -how are you able to post with them.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The same way that I post with you.

7. billwald

billwald New Member

> This country (Ireland) in in shatters because of decades of abuse, relocation of abusers, and cover-up. It is hard to justify jumping on their bandwagon of morality.

Moral standards were different decades ago in every country. 15 decades ago slavery was the norm in the US.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The Catholic Church definitely isn't a paragon of consistency. Even more reason why no one really takes them seriously when it comes to issues of morality.

The Protestant Church seems to be copying that unlearned lesson.

9. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

Thats interesting, I have never heard of the "Protestant Church"