1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ellen G. White

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by DeafChristian, Dec 20, 2003.

1. I received a book by a coworker yesterday for Christmas. It is called "Mind, Character, and Personality" written by Ellen G. White. Do any of you like this book if you have read it (or any of her other books)? What did you feel about it?

Nancy

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I recall correctly, Ellen White is either 7th Day Adventist or Jehovah's Witness.

Be very, very careful with that book.

3. I know...I am....When I skimmed through it and read a few things....I had some "doubts" here that didn't belong in my beliefs as a Baptist.

Nancy

4. Joshua4KJV

Joshua4KJV Guest

Ellen G. White.. 7 Day Adeventist.. False Prophet..buring in the flames of the wrath of God..

Joshua C.
    Luke 1:75 -KJV-1611-AV-

5. Pastor KevinR

Pastor KevinR New Member

Yes, she was a false prophet ess

6. dclark14

dclark14 New Member

7th Day Adventist doctrine teaches that Ellen G. White's writings are on a par with the Bible regarding inspiration.There is also some thought that she copied Mormon writings as there is a great similarity between them in some places. I just looked for my reference material on this subject, but apparently I've "filed" it somewhere. What I need is a reference book that tells me where my reference books are! I'll check in later when I locate them.