1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

everyones got one

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by donnA, Apr 2, 2006.

1. mima

mima New Member

In disgusting different interpretations of Scripture and different people's opinions of Scripture, perhaps you might want to consider your interpretation of the following Scripture." Whosoever shall call on the name of the lord shall be saved." Do you believe this Scripture? Do you actively talk about this Scripture to people who are lost? This scriptural statement made three times in the Bible can hardly be interpreted but one way. The meaning is literal, the statement means exactly what is stated. Think about it.

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

You didn't name the author of your copy and paste not your original thought article.

3. Frenchy

Frenchy New Member

I don't have to, all that is required is the link. Click on the link and you will see exactly what I saw when I brought it up.

If I had known you were so defensive I wouldn't have tried to help. Carry on the way you want. Just don't expect people to take you seriously though.

4. Petrel

Petrel New Member

You're right, I missed it. I just read the copy and paste closely enough to realize it didn't really address the opening post at all.

donnA, I'm not sure what you can do if you're talking to a person who thinks this. I guess it flows from a fundamentally different understanding of God--hard to know how to solve that!

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

You just are not a nice person, you weren't the 4 or 5 times previously you were registered here, and you won't be in the next 10 accounts you register here either.

6. Frenchy

Frenchy New Member

I think you have me confused with someone else. this is the first time I have been on here. Calling someone a legalist and correcting bad thology, or helping someone how to spell isn't being mean.

7. Frenchy

Frenchy New Member

I see your spelling has much improved

I just reported you along with Gina seems you both have it out for me. time to ignore and report

8. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Donna, looks like we're in this together. Oh my. Let's just make a pact now not to drive near any cliffs...
    [​IMG]

9. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

10. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

That was an awfully long post! And since it was all word-for-word on another site, wouldn't it have been simpler to just link the URL so that those who wanted to go there could?

And that comment about complexity was a tad condescending IMHO.

11. SAMPLEWOW

SAMPLEWOW New Member

i can't believe you people that call yourselves Christians wood talk too each other about spelling and grammor probems .i think you should go to bed ,pray about it and repent :confused: :rolleyes:

12. Frenchy

Frenchy New Member

Ephesians 4:25

"Therefore, laying aside falsehood, speak truth each one of you with his neighbor, for we are members of one another. 26, Be angry, and yet do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 27, and do not give the devil an opportunity. 29, Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. 30, Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31, Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32, Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you."

13. Rachel

Rachel New Member

Frenchy, make sure to really read that passage. It's a good one! [​IMG]

14. Frenchy

Frenchy New Member

Another edifying message by one of Donna's and Gina's friends. I feel the love thank you [​IMG]

15. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Title of thread:
    "Everyone got one..."
    Answer on this thread--a gripe.
    The solution: Thread closed.