1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

extension .cal

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by menageriekeeper, Aug 22, 2006.

1. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Does anyone know of a conversion software, preferably shareware, that I can use to convert a "calendar" extention into a bit map.

From what I have found out, programs like printshop use this type file extension. Well I don't have printshop and I don't really want printshop but I have two files that Chris' school sent me that I need to open. It took me a whole day to get them to send it to me, I hate to make them resend it considering they probably don't know how to convert it at the start with. :rolleyes:

I can open bmp, tif, or jpeg and whatever else Adobe, Word or Publisher can read.

Thank you. :)

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This was interesting.

Here's an online calendar hosting system, that allows you to upload a calendar file (.cal extension) to be displayed over the internet (if all else fails).

http://www.calendars.net/calup.htm

After digging around search sites and some download sites, I was unable to find a calendar program that was free and used the .cal extension.

I'd suggest you try opening it with Word, Excel, or Outlook, (or their equivalents) if you have those. Worst that can happen is the program will tell you it doesn't recognize the format.

I downloaded Sunbird to try, but neither Sunbird nor Microsoft Works Calendar seem to allow import of a .cal file.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Here are two applications that use files with the .cal extension:

Calendar file (Windows 3.x)
    Calendar Maker Pro