1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

extreme quotes from liberals

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by massdak, Oct 26, 2003.

1. ScottEmerson

ScottEmerson Active Member

2. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

It's neither. The Bank where I do business gives me a $1000 (A,D, & D) plan FREE. The NRA gives me $10,000 AD&D as part of the benefits from my annual membership dues of $35.00. :eek:

3. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, hard to believe that Gay Gun Owners want Concealed carry just like us Straight Gun owners want it. Sort of destroys the stereotype of Beretta-Toting, Brew-Sipping Bubba now doesn't it?

4. mioque

mioque New Member

massdak
    "can a person be for gun control and still be a Christian? (just kidding)
    but if i was a betting man, i would say very few Christians are for gun control"
    In the US, probably.
    Worldwide?
    Probably not.

Daniel David
    "Hitler wanted gun control."
    Working from memory here but:
    The only law dealing with guns passed in Nazi-Germany was the Waffengesetz of 1938 (almost 5 years after Hitler had come to power). It was mostly in place to earn some extra revenue by requiring gundealers to buy a licence (all these autobahns were expensive). A secondary goal was to deny some (mostly newly developed) military hardware to organisations other than the German army (mostly the NSDAP's own SA that had fallen out of favor).
    It was perfectly legal for the run of the mill German citizen to own exactly the same guns as members of the Gestapo.
    Ofcourse Hitler was quite a fan of guncontrol when it comes to denying them to the newly conquered, but that is in itself no different than the position of the US military in Iraq.

Hardsheller
    "Sort of destroys the stereotype of Beretta-Toting, Brew-Sipping Bubba now doesn't it?"
    I thought most American homosexuals were like that :confused: [​IMG]