1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Faith Baptist College in Rasaca, GA

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by King James Bible Only, Dec 20, 2004.

1. King James Bible Only

I am curious if anyone here has considered going to this college, I think I got the name right. It is the Baptist College associated with Brother Sammy Allen. Or if any have been to that college, or if any have graduated from that college, and what your impressions are of it.

Please define your relation to the college, then explain your position on that college.
    Thanks,
    Don

2. King James Bible Only

Hello administrators or moderators.
    Apparently I won't get an answer for this, so I would like it to be deleted. It's just wasting space here.

3. Jabbezzz

Jabbezzz New Member

Don,

Would you like your response in 1611 KJV, or would NIV be acceptable? [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

[​IMG] KJBO....from one KJ guy to another I can only say (as you may already notice)that you will get answers to your post(although sometimes it takes awhile)BUT...you may not like what you may see.People that hold to a KJO position in here are definitely in the minority....and even I will agree that some of those that do get way too extreme in their position.Let the post stand and don't run away so quick.There are a lot of fine brothers and sisters in here and the exchange of ideas will definitely make you think and study harder.Just be nice.....and post prayerfully.

God Bless You,
    Greg Sr. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Broadus

Broadus Member

I've never heard of it. I generally don't like to allow a lack of knowledge prevent my offering an opinion, but in this case I'll exercise a little restraint! ;)