1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

False Christian Denominations

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Zachary, Mar 25, 2005.

1. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You are correct that I hate "catholicism" but I do not hate catholics. My judgment is on religion and not people. Scripture is what interprets scripture, we are commanded to rightly divide the word of truth, precept upon precept. When any group of professing Christians declare that salvation is through any other means than a rebirth through faith in Jesus Christ's works ALONE, it is preaching a false gospel and should be exposed as such and rejected.

I am not lonely brother and if I must ever stand alone for the truth then so be it.

I truly do mean it when I say God Bless! It is personal. It does not mean God bless catholicism. It means God bless you! [​IMG]

I am not attacking you brother, I am truly sorry that you are caught up in religion. It is all about relationship and the two don't mix well in my opinion. Traditions are fine, but religion really makes me ill.

God Bless! [​IMG]