1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Favorite dinosaur

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by webdog, Sep 27, 2007.

?
  1. T-Rex

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. Raptor

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. Triceratops

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Brontosaurus

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Stegasaurus

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Anchylsaurus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ptyronadon

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  8. Pterodactyl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  9. Brachiosaurus

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. other

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. TC2

TC2 Member

Bronty, baby!

When I was young(er), I always wanted a brontosaurus, because they are similar to a horse, (okay, not really), and I wanted to ride one.

However, a few years ago I had a dream that I had a pet T-rex. (yeah, yeah, I know...) and I went about riding him. He was quite friendly, at least to our family.

So really, I guess it's a toss up, but for this poll, I'll stick with my first love!

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

They had some feller on the Benny Hinn network (TBN) the other day, who spent a half-hour explaining why pterodactyls were alive today. Some of his stuff wasn't that farfetched...but then he got into "people have died when getting close to one of these, because their breath is full of toxic gases," and other drivel.

Wish I knew his name...he was funny. I hadn't had my dose of weird since the Weekly World News went out of print.

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

They are alive today...didn't you see them in Jurassic Park III? They had big cages and everything!