1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured FBI INVESTIGATORS WILL GO PUBLIC IF OBAMA’S ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT INDICT HILLARY CLINTON

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 26, 2016.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That settles it then Zaac isn't going to vote for anyone and if any of us do it can only mean we're wicked and have no love for Jesus. :rolleyes:

#21 poncho, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  2. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

I would say I like your position, and the only thing that really is different from my own ideas is the Death Penalty. I don't believe it is wrong, but would have no problem if they stopped it. Being in Texas, we see more than other states, and justice may be blind, but it is also crooked.

I know of a story where a person shot someone, then went over to them and shot them again in the head. Drug deal gone bad, and the person got 8 or 9 years. Somebody else executes someone that way, and they sit on Death Row.

Finding a good candidate, especially at the Presidential level is hard, due to all the baggage they usually have picked up along the way, and compromises they have made. Well I have until Super Tuesday to figure it out, for myself.

Well this it getting way off of the OP, so I will just stop here

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

As usual, the resident conspiracy theorist lacks a grip on reality and doesn't know what he's talking about, yet rails because of his Bunker 51 assumptions that need to be deep sixed.

[​IMG]

4. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

I have considered not voting before, just because of the candidates available. Or doing what some people call wasting a vote, and voting for one of the third party candidates, like I did last election. Then there is always the write-in choice.

At least in this country we can vote, or not vote. Many people don't have that option, or get to vote for the only candidate.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I just know where your sermon is heading Zaac. It's always the same. You're the only one here who loves Jesus and the rest of us are just evil wicked white Christian conservatives.

Blah Blah Blah.

Stupid remarks and silly pictures isn't going to change that.

#25 poncho, Jan 28, 2016
  6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I was just pointing out that if you don't agree with Zaac you're a wicked white racist Christian conservative that has no love for Jesus in your heart and therefore deserve the wrath of Zaac Almighty.

About the only people he hasn't accused of being wicked is Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. He runs to their defense every chance he gets.

Stick around Kevin you'll see what I mean. ;)

#26 poncho, Jan 28, 2016
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Thank you Kevin because that's exactly what I mean regardless of what the resident conspiracy theorist thinks. I've been told repeatedly that I'm wasting a vote or that I'm helping to get this person or another elected.

I've written in candidates the last four elections as I haven't felt that any of the major party candidates on the November ballots represented the type person that I believe that I, as a follower of Jesus Christ, needed to be supporting.

Nothing short of Jesus Christ will take this country where it needs to go. As a result, I refuse to support anyone whom I feel is NOT going to carry the mantle of Christ that points people to salvation.

It's hard for me to believe that evangelicals really want to see revival or a moral turn around in this country when we consistently support people for the highest office in the land who either reject Jesus completely or who through their actions, show no love for Christ or others.

We HAVE TO lead the way in presenting Christ as the answer. If we don't , who will?

#27 Zaac, Jan 28, 2016
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Another conspiracy theorist lie.

Now that's funny. Everything that I saw of Barack Obama during his first campaign and the early years of his first term said to me that here is a man who seemingly takes every opportunity he gets to uplift everything but the way of Christ. And I said before, if he isn't the AntiChrist, we got a first hand preview of how foolishly people would be fawning over the AntiChrist when he does appear.

It's only in your silly little conspiracy theory, Alex Jones warped mind that you perceive me to not have called out Obama and his wickedness.

Same goes for Hillary Clinton. I don't think she's anywhere near as bad as Obama or Nancy Pelosi, the most wicked woman alive IMO, but she seethes wicked.

I hope that helps clear things up for your poor little confused mind.Thumbsup

• Like Like x 1
  10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah and the way to show our love for Christ is to hate on white Christian conservatives every chance we get like you do right? Or spend 16 hours a day here telling everyone how wicked they are for spending a couple hours talking politics instead of preaching the gospel like you do right?

You're truly amazing Zaac. I don't know how you do it. Really. Explain to me how you can spend all your time preaching the gospel when you're always here putting everyone else down for not spending all our time preaching the gospel.

What's your secret? You're either omnipotent or you've cloned yourself. Which is it?

Won't be long till the newbies figure you out Zaac. Laugh

#30 poncho, Jan 28, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

That ain't hate any more than Christ calling folks a brood of serpents was hate. You just don't like your toes getting stepped on. And if white Christian conservatives are wrong, you're darn skippy I'm gonna keep pointing it out. Part of the problem is that no one would point it out in the past and folks get the notion that their behavior is Christlike. SOme of you still have got that misguided notion.

You don't have to like it. Just stick with your Alex Jones conspiracies and don't read anything I type.

I'm a straight forward shoot from the hip type guy. Ain't much to figure out. If you're confused about it, I can quickly clear it up for ya.Thumbsup

Now it never takes long for the newbies to figure out that you might be a little [​IMG]. But all they really need to do is listen to the crazy Alex Jones videos and they'll know you're a bit "out" there.

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Is this the real Zaac or one of his clones doing all the typing? Roflmao

You aren't preaching the gospel here you're preaching political correctness and using Christ as a cover to do it.

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Exodus 20:7

Well, either you or one of your clones are. o_O

#32 poncho, Jan 28, 2016
  13. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

Poncho if you were referring to me as the Newbie, I will tell you Zaac and I have gone a few rounds on other topics, which I would say I got to heated about.

This isn't meant for you or anyone on this board, but Zaac is putting his ideas, feelings, beliefs out there, unlike a lot of the so called Christians in the world. If those who call themselves Christian would actually open their Bibles, but to many are comfortable with not rocking the boat, and skating through life, only to be surprised when it comes judgement time, and they hear Depart From Me.

I also have to remind myself that this board is a lot different than another one I go to. Here people "discuss" Biblical, and Political things.
    tumblr_inline_o1izu5BsMM1s9clfh_540.png

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Speaking of clones, you sure you're not Alex Jones? Save your conspiracy theories for the InfoWars crowd. No one on here really cares.

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's all fine Kevin I'm just sick of seeing Zaac push his PC garbage here in Jesus' name.

Apparently he thinks he's the only one here that has the right to call people out for their sins as he see's them. This has been going on for years and I've stayed pretty much out of his way but enough is enough I'm calling him out on his sin now and he doesn't like it one little bit.

Look how he responds to the taste of his own medicine. He freaks out over it like some little girl that's being forced to swallow a spoonful of castor oil.

It's not about him "stepping on my toes" people have been doing that to me since day one it's about his preaching racial division and hate and using Jesus' name as a cover for it all. It's about his condemning others for being here talking about politics while he's here talking about politics. It's about the holier than thou attitude he brings to just about every thread. It's about him expecting everyone else to except his criticism of them while he rudely refuses to except any criticism from those he's always putting down for not living up to his standards.

There seems to be two sets of standards here. One for the great Zaac Almighty and one for everyone else.

I've had enough of it.

#35 poncho, Jan 28, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

In whose name are you pushing yours if not Jesus?Wink
    That's what the IGNORE option is for. Thumbsup I don't recall anyone forcing you to read anything that I have posted. Contrary to your InfoWars reports, mind control isn't real.

Whose fault is it that you don't have enough self-control to not read my posts?

#36 Zaac, Jan 28, 2016
  17. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Best move I've made on this board is putting him and his companion-in-crime on ignore!
    Occassionally I've taken him off for a thread that seemed interesting, but the end result is observing NO CHANGE, 'cept possibly getting worse.
    Even my curosity is waning drastically.
    As the old ad on TV used to be, "Try it, you'll like it!"Laugh

• Like Like x 1
  18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

He reminds me of the Pharisee in Luke 18:11

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You hear that from Alex Jones too?Rolleyes

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No I got that from the Bible. You should read it some time.

Especially that part about not taking the Lord's name in vain.

You're such a humanitarian aren't ya? Your heart is just bursting with so much love for the poor and mistreated that you'll stop at nothing to keep them angry, divided and chained to the corporate media and firmly under government control.

Zaac Almighty forbid they learn things like this . . .

"when the government the mainstream media and Zaac Almighty can't control the narrative they freak out"

I'm beginning to believe the only thing you hate/fear more than white Christian conservatives is that they might wake up to the truth.

I dunno, might be wise for you to have your water checked for high levels of lead? :eek:

#40 poncho, Jan 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1