1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fox News (Hannity) Didn't Show Cruz Victory Speech?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Apr 6, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was working late last night and got to the TV at about 9:05 CDT. I put on Faux News to catch the Ted Cruz victory speech but it wasn't on. Instead Hannity was interviewing Newt Gingrich about how the GOP is going to try to change the rules to take the nomination away from Trump. Irony alert. Trump suffered his worst loss in the primary elections so far and Hannity is talking about how the GOP establishment is conspiring to take the nomination from Trump.

I flipped around the channels and saw that CNN, MSNBC, and FOX Business all had Cruz giving his speech. It's possible that Faux News showed the first couple of minutes and then cut away to Hannity's show, but I don't know. Cruz's speech went on for about another 8-10 minutes. Did anyone see Cruz give his victory speech on Fox News? Did they show it at all? Did they show the beginning of it, then cut away?

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The "memo" was sent out a few weeks ago that Fox News would start supporting Trump. And like clockwork, the tone of most of the shows changed.

Hannity is in the same pimp league as Al Sharpton.