1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FREE 1 yr subscrition to Gamepro Magazine

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by I Am Blessed 24, Oct 3, 2003.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

GET THE GIFT OF GAMEPRO

We like you. We really, really like you. That's why we've teamed up with our pals at GamePro Magazine to offer you a special gift: a complimentary 1-year subscription to one of the most read video game magazines in America.

That's right -- NO COST. No hidden offers. No extra charges. No crazy direct e-mail sign ups. Just fill out the form below and we'll fill up your mailbox with GamePro. There's only one catch -- the offer won't last forever. You've got to act now if you want to cash in.

What are you waiting for? Make with the typing! These magazines aren't going to send themselves! NOTE: This offer valid for U.S. resident ONLY.

http://www.gamespy.com/arcade/gamepro.shtml

2. Brett

Brett New Member

Wow, that's a sweet deal! Too bad I live in Canada, as I would have taken advantage of this in a second! :(

I wonder, though, how is it that they are just giving away game magazines?

3. I Am Blessed 24

There are a lot of sites that give away one, and even two, year subscriptions in the hope that you will continue to subscribe later on.

I have posted several different FREE magazines in the appropriate forums.

Blessings,
    §ue

4. Brett

Brett New Member

Well, thanks anyway! Maybe one will come along that doesn't exclude poor 'ol Canucks. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. I Am Blessed 24

You're very welcome Brett. They probably only send to the USA because of the postage. :(