Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Politics' started by church mouse guy, Nov 18, 2014.
You still have no idea what's happened in Ukraine do you?
The evidence flew right over your head while you were focusing on all the propaganda. :sleep:
It seems that all of Europe thinks that Putin invaded Ukraine because they are complaining about it at G-20 and Putin is thinking of going home early. Evidently, you know something that people on several continents don't know, Poncho.
For months now you've been claiming to know something you can't prove all based on the word of those who haven't proven their own claims.
And for months now you've been trying to turn that lack of evidence back on me by using one fallacy after another.
If you can prove Russia invaded Ukraine then prove it. If not then be a man and admit you can't.
Poor baby Putin was so upset that he went home early, tears streaming down his face--but that is what happens to crocodiles after they have a big lunch.
This is CMG's way of saying he has no proof folks. :smilewinkgrin:
Watch close now he'll either spin out another fallacy or go silent. He won't provide any proof because he doesn't have any.
Obama and the "liberal" media has him all tuned up and is playing him like an old banjo.
The G-20 did tell Putin to get out of the Ukraine. There is plenty of proof for that.
You know what proof I asked for. Same proof I've been asking you to provide for months now.
The same proof you have failed to provide.
Once again you are off topic because this thread is about the fact that G-20 told Putin to get out of the Ukraine.
This thread is based on the wide spread but unfounded allegation that Russia "invaded" Ukraine.
It might be uncomfortable for you but it's not off topic for me to ask you (again) to prove the allegations you keep throwing around this board as if they were true and accurate CMG.
Prove Russia invaded Ukraine. Or admit you're just spreading unfounded allegations simply because they fit your paradigm.
This thread is about the news report that the G-20 told Putin to get out of the Ukraine and nothing else.
Yeah exactly. The G-20 gave the order but it hasn't proven it's claims that Russia invaded Ukraine.
Without proof they're all acting. They are actors on a stage. Following a script.
Acting is the work of an actor or actress, which is a person in theatre, television, film, or any other storytelling medium who tells the story by portraying a character and, usually, speaking or singing the written text or play.
It's theater. So this thread is about promoting theater and nothing else.
There you go again. This thread does not include your discussion so you should start your own thread on what you want to talk about.
This thread deals strictly with the historical fact of what the G-20 did.
Right it's a historical fact the G-20 acted on a false premise. But you don't want reality to have a place in this thread. I get it CMG.
Right, I want you to start your own thread on your own topic because this one deals with the fact of what the G-20 did.
Right, because neither you or Washington or NATO or the G-20 or the western media can show proof that Russia invaded Ukraine. So you want this thread to be a continuation of the propaganda (lies) that Washington, NATO, the western media, the G-20 and Ukraine have been shamelessly passing off as truth.
Face it buddy you're being lied to. You're being manipulated. You're being fed a load of hogwash and you'd rather eat it all up and ask for seconds rather than admit that I've been right about this from the beginning.
The truth is Russia hasn't invaded Ukraine.
Ten ways you can tell if Russia has invaded Ukraine or not
You be the judge. I put together this helpful list of top ten telltale signs that will allow you to determine whether indeed Russia invaded Ukraine last Thursday, or whether Thursday's announcement is yet another confabulation. (Credit to Roman Kretsul).
Because if Russia invaded on Thursday morning, this is what the situation on the ground would look like by Saturday afternoon.
1. Ukrainian artillery fell silent almost immediately. They are no longer shelling residential districts of Donetsk and Lugansk. This is because their locations had been pinpointed prior to the operation, and by Thursday afternoon they were completely wiped out using air attacks, artillery and ground-based rocket fire, as the first order of business. Local residents are overjoyed that their horrible ordeal is finally at an end.
2. The look of military activity on the ground in Donetsk and Lugansk has changed dramatically. Whereas before it involved small groups of resistance fighters, the Russians operate in battalions of 400 men and dozens of armored vehicles, followed by convoys of support vehicles (tanker trucks, communications, field kitchens, field hospitals and so on). The flow of vehicles in and out is non-stop, plainly visible on air reconnaissance and satellite photos. Add to that the relentless radio chatter, all in Russian, which anyone who wants to can intercept, and the operation becomes impossible to hide.
3. The Ukrainian military has promptly vanished. Soldiers and officers alike have taken off their uniforms, abandoned their weapons, and are doing their best to blend in with the locals. Nobody thought the odds of the Ukrainian army against the Russians were any good. Ukraine's only military victory against Russia was at the battle of Konotop in 1659, but at the time Ukraine was allied with the mighty Khanate of Crimea, and, you may have noticed, Crimea is not on Ukraine's side this time around.
4. There are Russian checkpoints everywhere. Local civilians are allowed through, but anyone associated with a government, foreign or domestic, is detained for questioning. A filtration system has been set up to return demobilized Ukrainian army draftees to their native regions, while the volunteers and the officers are shunted to pretrial detention centers, to determine whether they had ordered war crimes to be committed.
5. Most of Ukraine's border crossings are by now under Russian control. Some have been reinforced with air defense and artillery systems and tank battalions, to dissuade NATO forces from attempting to stage an invasion. Civilians and humanitarian goods are allowed through. Businessmen are allowed through once they fill out the required forms (which are in Russian).
Do you SEE any of this?
Off topic. Go start your own thread, Poncho--is this brain surgery?
Yes, I'm trying to remove all the media's lies and mis-information from your brain. :smilewinkgrin:
But of course you won't have any of it. If the lie's fit your paradigm I guess that's all you want to know.
Please oh please please please deceive me!
Off topic. Start your own thread. This thread is only about the historical fact of what the G-20 did. Start your own thread.
I've been trying to address "the historical fact of what the G-20 did" but you don't want to discuss it in terms of the facts and evidence.
Apparently you'd rather I just take the facts and evidence elsewhere because they don't fit your paradigm.
Prove the Russians invaded Ukraine or admit your "historical fact" is in reality a "historical example" of a conspiracy among the political elite and the media to conceal the truth and spread a lie.
But Poncho, this is MY thread and if I say the facts and evidence are OFF TOPIC in My thread then by thunder they are OFF TOPIC! Get it? :laugh: