1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gay Bishop Backs Planned Parenthood

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Dale McNamee, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Dale McNamee

Dale McNamee New Member

Hi All!

Here's a story from the Saturday April 16th. Washington Times on the further adventures of Episcopal Bishop Vickie Gene Robinson. He was speaking at a Planned Parenthood "prayer breakfast" ! :rolleyes: ( on the "prayer breakfast" ). http://www.washingtontimes.com/metro/20050415-102359-6226r.htm

In the article he said: " "What an unimaginative God it would be if God only put one meaning in any verse of Scripture".

I'm glad that I serve that "unimaginative God" that puts only one meaning in "any verse of Scripture"! [​IMG]

"Let your 'Yes' be 'Yes and your 'No' be ' No' for anthing else is evil."

In Christ,

Dale

2. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith upon the earth?

How can anybody who names the name of Christ even entertain this man who left his wife and children to practice that filth called sodomy?

I am so outraged that I must pass further comment.

In HIS service;
    Jim

3. Dale McNamee

Dale McNamee New Member

Dear Jim,

You wrote: " When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith upon the earth?

How can anybody who names the name of Christ even entertain this man who left his wife and children to practice that filth called sodomy?

I am so outraged that I must pass further comment. "

I QUITE AGREE WITH YOU AND SHARE YOUR OUTRAGE! [​IMG]

My wife and I left the Episcopal Church USA (ECUSA) back in 2001 after fighting a long theological battle with the church and are now members of the Reformed Episcopal Church (REC) http://www.recus.org/

Here's where the REC stands on sexuality:

" A Resolution regarding
    Christian Sexual Ethics
    RESOLVED, that we, the 46th General Council of the Reformed Episcopal Church, reaffirm the biblical standard given for the well-being of society:

1. That sexual intercourse should take place only between a man and a woman who are married to each other.

2. That fornication, adultery, and homosexual acts are sinful in all circumstances.

3. That Christian leaders are called to be exemplary in all spheres of morality, including sexual morality, as a condition of being appointed or remaining in office.

4. That the Church is called upon to show Christ-like compassion to those who have fallen into sexual sin, encouraging them to repent and receive forgiveness, and offering the ministry of healing to all who suffer physically or emotionally as a result of such sin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adopted by the 46th General Council of the Reformed Episcopal Church, meeting at St. Mark's Reformed Episcopal Church, Jenkintown, PA, Wednesday, May 23, 1990

© 1997, The Reformed Episcopal Church "

There is a schism going on in the Anglican church over ECUSA's consecration of this apostate,among other things!
    http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/

The "Christians" who would entertain Mr. Robinson are described quite well by our Lord Jesus as "goats" and "tares",served by apostate ministers.

Did you note at the end of the article that Planned Parenthood has 1,400 such "ministers" serving it ?

May their ministerial "trappings" add to their "fire load" in Hell!

In Christ,

Dale