1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gay Leaders Furious With Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Spinach, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

First, the term evangelicals has been high jacked by the left and really no longer represents main stream Christianity. Obama is not capable of helping the GOP broaden anything. He is not a uniter , he is not a centrist, he is playing politics.

2. North Carolina Tentmaker

You know we have been hearing that for months now. I believe I disagree with Obama on EVERY issue he has ever taken a stand on. But he is going to be our new president. He appears to be doing the right thing here.

Look I opposed Obama as much as anyone, but he won. He has my support until he looses it. The time for talk and campaign promises is over. Now we get to see what he does. I am scared about some of the things he might do, but I am willing to wait to see what he actually does before I jump on the bandwagon to condemn him.

The media talks about any new administration having a honeymoon period. Bush got it, Clinton got it. Lets give Obama a chance. Now six months from now I might be right here condemning Obama loudly, but I am willing to wait and see what he does first.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We have his history to know what he will do. Sine he has not repudiated any of it we can count on all of his votes and all of his words to be his agenda.

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

How do we now refer to the Christians who were considered evangelicals? Is Warren part of the new group? I still say he is reaching out to all groups and all seem to be represented in his inauguration. It may not be a solution but it's surely a start...

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

His actual agenda or the one the right gave him?