1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Good Enough for Paul

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Dallasdid, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

If the King James was good enough for paul it was good enough for me [​IMG] haha u know they have actually said that. But hey if they want to do that its cool.

[editted to take out personal name/reference in a thread title - that violates our policies]

[ August 26, 2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bob Griffin ]

2. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I have heard that as well. I don't have any problem if a person prefers the KJV. I have a personal preference as well. But to give erroneous information and not taking a look at what others say demonstrates and lack of teachability. If someone can tear down my faith by their arguments then I don't have much.

An elderly professor of mine in seminary told us to read books that we felt we would disagree with. When I read arguments that disagree with what I believe and don't have an answer to rebut theirs then I need more study.