1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Great Bible Study Online Sites?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by acmoore423, Oct 7, 2015.

1. acmoore423

acmoore423 New Member

Lately I have been looking for a good site to do a daily bible study online. Does anyone out there have ideas on good sites that have good study materials? I like to use sites with videos and/or materials I can print materials off from. Also, I have found sites recently where I can go through a curriculum that walks me through the Bible and discusses numerous topics. If you have any ideas let me know? I would love to hear them and also once I hear from you all, I will let you know about some sites I use and see if they are good use as study materials.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Have you tried studying the Bible on your own without a whole bunch of materials telling you what the Bible says? Just start in a book, read it, follow any references that a reference Bible might have, use a dictionary to study words and a good concordance to help you find those words elsewhere. It's really great to do your own discovery of the Scriptures!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You want want to check out bible.com or bible.org.

Also, the STEP Bible is helpful. All of these are free and have a little bit of what you're looking for.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In addition to preachinjesus's excellent recommendation of YouVersion Bible (my fave mobile Bible app), Biblegateway.com has a lot of the sort of things you are looking for.