1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GROWING IN GRACE!! This man says he is JESUS CHRIST!! Many fooled already!!!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Sep 19, 2006.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

http://www.cegenglish.com/

You must read this..... this is amazing!!! Millions in Latin America and around the United States falling for this guy!!! Amazing!!!

He even has a questions section for you to ask him question... AMAZING!!!

FROM WEBSITE BELOW!!!! CLICK ON ABOVE LINK TO SEE THIS CRAZYNESS!!!

False Christs

Mathew 24:24 - Mark 13:22

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Notice how this verse states that the false Christs will come performing what? signs and wonders, The Apostle Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda has not appeared to perform signs and wonders, He has arisen to reveal specific information of the authentic gospel of the uncircumcision (Galatians 2:7) written in the 14 epistles of the Apostle Paul, signs and wonders are not sufficient to claim you’re in the truth of the gospel. Peter performed many miracles, yet The Apostle Paul rebuked him to the face for not walking upright according to the truth of the gospel (Galatians 2:11-14) therefore these verses do not apply to the man Christ Jesus. In his first coming he performed many signs, in his second, he would appear with power, with the power of the gospel (Romans 1:16), it is written that God himself would judge the secrets of men with the gospel of Paul (Romans 2:16), We hope that the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened to discover that the Lord Jesus Christ has returned.

Questions?

Please email: [email protected]

2. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Funny, he doesn't look Jewish.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I sure wouldn't stand too close to him, in case God's aim is a little off that day :laugh: :wavey:

4. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

How about not even in the same city?

5. Diggin in da Word

Diggin in da Word New Member

Funny,

He says there is no devil, that it was destroyed 2000 years ago. If there is no devil, why is there a need for us to be transformed?

lol

6. Oasis

Oasis New Member

Enter a new and improved whacko!

I clicked on his personal website. It was all in Spanish. I guess you have to speak Spanish to be saved. I'm outta luck!:tonofbricks: :laugh:

7. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

You and me both. I hate to imagine the KJVO's :laugh:

8. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

LOOOL! People actually believe him?
    I don't know, maybe I am too much influenced by the Jesus movies but this guy wouldn't have any chance in my case he doesn't even look like Jesus. :laugh:
    He should lose at least 50 pounds and grow a beard.