1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Has God Or The Holy Spirit Spoken To You

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by g'day mate, Oct 18, 2002.

1. g'day mate

g'day mate New Member

Has God or the Holy Spirit spoken to you
    and if so would you like to share with others how and under what circumstances this happened
    John

2. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I am accepting of the Trinity teaching about God found in 1John5:7 "FOr there are 3 that bear witness in Heaven: The Father, The Word(Jesus) and the Holy Spirit. And these three are one.

When God speaks to us, He speaks to us through His Holy Spirit which is the still small quiet voice inside every true believer.

In Acts 8:29 We see that the Holy Spirit Spoke to Phillip to lead an ethiopian man to Christ. He still speaks to us in the same way. In my church I will give people words of what I feel that the Holy Spirit is saying.

Hopefully we are all following what the Holy Spirit is saying to us all of the time. Unfortunatley many christians do not see him as being one with Jesus and the Father but as some type of "Good side of the force luke" Which brings me to a point that if you are not in relationship with the Holy Spirit how can people wxpect God to speak to them?

3. g'day mate

g'day mate New Member

I was in hospital for 6 months there was no circulation below my r knee, doctors told my wife
    they were going to take my leg off.1500 people were praying for me each sunday.Holy Spirit tells me dont worry because no knife will ever go near your leg.praise the Lord,doctors cannot understand
    how I recovered.