1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

heart healing request

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by kvisser, Oct 14, 2010.

1. kvisser

kvisser New Member

I need prayer for heart healing request. I have to work physical job and I need prayer for protection from shift supervisor to not get the most physical job assignment because I have to take a stress test on 11/1.
    I have to work on my feet,moving,pushing, pulling heavy boxes and containers. Pray for light duty and protection from satanic influence on the shift supervisors to cause futher damage to my heart. Pray for the stress test to find the cause of my chest pain and tightness in my left chest area.

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Dear Gracious Heavenly Father, We bring this special request from kvisser may You hear and answer this prayer request. May the doctor be able to diagnose this situation correctly and give the correct treatment and medication, in the name of Jesus. AMEN

3. tommie

tommie New Member

Praying for your situation. Praying for your chest pains to be resolved quickly

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

kvisser, you are in my prayers.