1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HiGH SCHooL GRaDuaTioN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Guitar25, May 31, 2005.

1. Guitar25

Guitar25 New Member

I'm a senior in Highschool. It's the 2nd of June and I'm graduating in a mere 3 weeks. I don't know about any of the other graduates out there this year but I'm excited and a little scared.

I'm scared. It's a shock to the system realizing that "Wow, I'm on my own. There isn't anyone here to pick up the pieces but me." or if you're fortunate enough like I am "Wow, I'm on my own, I've got my parents to back me up but for the most part, this is it." Not only that, but I'm stepping out of the zone that I've lived my life in for the last 13 years of highschool. Leaving the familiar territory of knowing where you fit in and where you belong in the social standards (Not that i really care about the social standards to begin with) and leaving behind your friends who you may not see again for a long time.

But I'm excited cause I'll be leaving this school behind me. I'll never forget it, and I'll be taking with me all the memories of great times that I had with my friends over the years and choosing to leave behind the bad. I'll always have my friends I made and kept here over the years and I'll stay in touch with all of them, or try to. LOL. [​IMG] I'll have shown the world that I can accomplish what I work for and I can go on to bigger things with my life.

How do others feel? Please just ppl that are graduating Highschool this year or even graduating college this year. I wanna hear from you guys!!!