1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Hillary doesnt care

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are very false in your statement. Show me any of my statements where I have said that. As we used to say, "I double-dog dare you to do so."

I have repeatedly said I am against abortion and am for helping the poor, the ill, the elderly.

Why are you only pro-birth and not truly prop-life?

2. targus

targus New Member

This accusation is beneath contempt.

But not beneath CTB.

3. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Thank you "old". I accept your apology and appreciate that you were willing to step up to the plate and retract your statement.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Words, words, words. You are for big government, CTB. If socialized medicine took away people's healthcare because of high premiums and high deductibles, it doesn't matter to you because you are looking at the political victory for your party. I don't know of any pro-choice people who actually say that they are for abortion except the Planned Parenthood types and the racists who don't want certain groups to reproduce. But it is clear, CTB, that you do not say that you are pro-life ever, ever, ever. Instead you always bring up the subject of more government. Reading between the lines, it is clear what you really mean.

I don't ever recall having seen you post that you are an abolitionist, either.

However, I do agree with your post that Hillary is a woman....

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Based upon what I've experienced on this board and in the evangelical church, I believe CTB's comment has A LOT of merit.

I would venture that a lot of people feel the same way and that's part of the reason for the perception you mentioned in the OP.

#45 Zaac, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
  6. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are going to end up with another nightmare choice of Bush and Hillary.

7. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't try to weasel out of your statement. Either show me a post where I supported abortion or apologize for your mis-statements.

I have often said I am pro-life in that I not only oppose abortion, but also believe we are commanded to care for those in need.

Do you agree about caring for those in need?

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Let's see how long it takes to get an answer.

9. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

No one is more in need than an unborn child yet you support the party that celebrates the slaughter of these children!

It is you and I and other Christians who are to care for those in need Crabbie, not the Federal Government! You fail completely to understand what Jesus Christ was saying in the passage you presented on another thread, from Matthew 25:31-46 I believe! Jesus Christ said nothing about governments. He was judging people! Read it:

31. When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    32. And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    33. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    35. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
    36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
    37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
    38. When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
    39. Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
    40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
    41. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
    42. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
    43. I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
    44. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
    45. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    46. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gotta agree that if you are pro-life then you are in the party that is pro-abortion.

11. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Republicans would take stances of helping those in need I would change. However, they are striving to harm the living. Abortion is the law of the land whether you or I like it. So how about helping the living?

Are you in favor of helping those in need? The elderly? The sick? The terminally ill?

12. OldRegular

First we are all terminally ill. It is simply a matter of time.

Crabby it is impossible for you to understand because you have the leftist mindset. You want to create a plantation mentality among people so that they becomes slaves of the state. You will never understand that it is better to give people a hand up rather than a handout. You will never understand that it is better to give a person a job than food stamps.

Crabby, you are pathetically Marxist in mentality! That will not change! You will continue to support the Marxist democrat party even if they begin to ration medical care to people my age or enact euthanasia as some European countries have, in addition to celebrating the slaughter of the unborn child. You may be the first generation to experience this little government benefit, Crabbie!

I am reminded of a story told by a missionary on this BB. Commenting on one of the Christians in {country} the man said I am Christian but first I am {country}.

Crabby are you a Christian first or a democrat first?

13. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    By allowing charities and individuals to help - without govt or other interference.

Example - I visited a local church that has a food closet. In order for that church to get food from a food bank - they are not allowed to request/require recipients to do any work for it. Specifically it stated actions such as answering the phone or sweeping the floor.

Crabby, I think those rules are ridicules - do you agree with me?

14. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I agree with what you said. If this country votes Hillary into office then this country is lost. It belongs to the lefties and the takers. I'm afraid it just might be that way for I still cannot believe Obummer is in for a second term. Just maybe this is the judgment God has for America.

Years from now if we do get back to an ethical and moral government we will look back on Obama and wonder how such a hater of America was placed in office.

15. targus

targus New Member

First is the lie that Republicans strive to "harm the living".

Second the "law of the land" can be changed at any time.

Third is your admission that you do not consider the unborn to be living.

Of course. But are you?

Since you show such callous disregard for the life of the unborn why should I assume that you have any concern for life at any other stage?

BTW - many of your precious democrats would deny health care to the elderly and terminally ill. And some would even advocate for the killing of them.

How about you?

And why should we believe you anyway?

16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  17. OldRegular

Obama being a hater of America is the cause of many of our immediate problems but the problems really started years ago.

1. In the early 60's we had the Supreme Court decision outlawing preyer in public schools. Strangely the public seemed to believe this decision was a bill of divorcement from Sovereign God.

2. Of course the 60's, when a lot of baby boomers were coming of age, was a turbulent time and many of the more radical leftists in this group wound up running our colleges and universities.

3. Then there was the Roe v Wade decision by 7 black robed men granting authority to pregnant women to murder their unborn child and to date they have, with the aid of that profession created to save lives, slaughtered 56 million and more.

4. Following that we had the acceptance of homosexual perversion by the public in general and many so-called churches and the inevitable outcome, homosexual marriage.

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

So what are you guys gonna do once the country is "lost"? Anybody gonna pull an Alec Baldwin?

Goodness folks in the GOP said that if Obama was re-elected, gas would be at an average of $5.45/ gallon. $10/gallon according to Newt Gingrich. Unemployment was supposed to stay over 8%. The Stock Market was supposed to crash, and the US economy was supposed to tank. :rolleyes:

Nothing but a bunch of fear tactics to garner votes.

If he hates America, then all white folks hate him.

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Maybe he hates America because so many white folks hate him? So I know that no one has a problem with me expressing that all white folks hate Obama since it's okay to express that he hates America. :rolleyes:

20. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist