1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How Chinagate Led to 911

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Aug 30, 2005.

1. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

on my former letter this Chinese loan was given during the Clinton administration I assumed you
    knew in my former letter which administration I was talking about with all that's going on they the Chinese may have a lot more to do with the bad things going on than we really know about speculating proves nothing and can lead to falsifications we need to be extremely careful about what we do and say and make sure we get it right the first time if at all possible so we should not intimate China has done anything unless we believe it's true or it's proven

2. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist! :D </font>[/QUOTE]So you don't support the constitution?

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Geneva Convention is not something the aclu should be involved with at all.

It is my view that the aclu has never really abandoned its roots and still seeks to destroy America using our own Constitution to do so.

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The Geneva Convention is not something the aclu should be involved with at all.

It is my view that the aclu has never really abandoned its roots and still seeks to destroy America using our own Constitution to do so.
    </font>[/QUOTE]I say AMEN! [​IMG]