1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How Do You Feel About Acupuncture?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Ben W, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I'll just let this go at that. Your answers show you don't know enough to carry on a sensical conversation on it.
    Might I suggest that the next time you take a really strong stance against something, you know a little more about it? [​IMG]
    Gina

2. Wisdom Seeker

Wisdom Seeker New Member

No...I do however believe that I will be able to express my opinion on things that I have experienced without people like you being rude. Maybe I should stop believing in the possibitlity of that...and start believing in something more possible...pink unicorns. [​IMG]

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Hey, stop picking on unicorns. after all, they're mentioned in the KJV.

In other words, I thought it was a rude comment, and I think WisdomSeeker is owed an apology.

4. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Wisdomseeker said:

I do however believe that I will be able to express my opinion on things that I have experienced without people like you being rude.

No one has stopped you from expressing your opinion. You are entitled to do so. As am I.

However, it is not my opinion that "meridians" do not exist. The lack of any supporting evidence speaks for itself: acupuncture is superstition based on paganism.