1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How to tell if you are old.....

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Scarlett O., May 20, 2012.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

If you'd put your binoculars...err, I mean, glasses on, you'll find it. :laugh:

2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

I remember when Prince Albert tobacco came in a tin can(and they are worth a few bucks now), and I have heard about people calling these "mom and pop" stores and ask them if the had Prince Albert in a can. When they would say "yes", then they'd say, "you better let him out!"

3. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I do know any time I can't find my reading glasses and look all over for them, they are usually on top of my head. Also, I have to write myself notes and leave them where I will be sure to find them, or else I will forget whatever it is. If I don't put the bag of trash right in front of the door so that I can't get out without picking up the bag, I will forget it. Even if I put it beside the door, I will walk around it and forget it. I wouldn't say I'm forgetful, but I'm just thankful my head is attached since I would forget to take it with me. :laugh:

I had a man at the store one time tell me as I mentioned I had forgotten my grocery list, "If you can't remember it, you don't need it." So, since I do a whole month's shopping at one time and can't remember every item I need, that means I don't need what I can't remember? What stupid reasoning!

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You know you are getting old when all you talk about and elaborate on is your ailments!