1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How to tell whether you are chosen

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by whatever, Jul 12, 2005.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Observation is different than speaking badly about someone amongst yourselves publicly.

2. here now

here now Member

If that makes you feel better.

3. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

4. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Hello James.
    I sure man that we all get weary but we are those that are used By God for His purpose and repitition will help us all in a one to one situation. If you look at the forum as a safe training ground, for the truth is that we would have been stoned, but not in the nice sense :cool: , long ago as the prophets were and our brothers have been down the centuries, had we said these things in front of some.
    Although as you say your typing is not good your words are exellent and the points you make are pointed and they must go home. ISA 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Might be that your focus is wrong. Your '2nd son...over the 1st son compassion....no compassion mercy.....no mercy love....no love' was very helpful to me as your other statements are. To me you are a comfort and support as brothers are meant to be and I thank you for that.

That there is so much sidestepping does not mean that others who just read these posts are sidestepping but they see two sides arguing and they make their own judgements on the ones with the most honour. Many more read than contribute.
    No you don't have to. I am the same with Bob but every now and then, if I can understand what he is on about, I might reply.

Good to meet you man :cool:

john.