1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How to work as a Christian on the job?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Oct 31, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

Well, if I am wrong in that assessment I apologize, but believe you owe me one as well for falsely stating I will repeat "this lie." Frankly, I've never seen you do anything but express concern for not being well-suited to a job. If this is not true, then forgive me. But don't assume I or anyone else is deliberately lying about you. That's not a very Christian attitude.

2. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are right brother I apologize. Thinking rationally about the situation feel the job is fine, I just believe I am letting the supervisor whom is a very negative thinker and someone whom gets stressed out often get to me. If God wants me there then He will allow it, if He wants me elsewhere he will open the door. For the moment I will work there.

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Bro, you know this -- be thankful in all things, thank God you even have a job. And don't be like some I know who quit their job when they don't have another one already. Be wise and continue to work hard and try not to feel like you're under some dark cloud there at work, think good Biblical thoughts, pray, trust, smile, examine your heart, lean on God not your understanding &c.

4. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the advice. Its not easy given how stressed out, negative thinking, and pressured the supervisor is. Its not like I feel anything is ever good enough for her. I am new to the job and she has been there for many years...