1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I chose to migrate illegally

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Plavious, Feb 12, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am prepared to take this risk because my heart is so heavy with what I have experienced in Cameroon for 8 years. I do not want to carry the burden of war for the rest of my life.
    For years now, my life is a testament to the indomitable human spirit, my hope shines brightest in the darkest of times, my life journey remind me that even amidst adversity, there is a path to happiness, love, and a fresh start. My life is a story of unwavering determination and boundless hope.

I don’t mine if I should fly, run, walk, even crawl in order to leave Cameroon .
    The danger through the desert, the Mediterranean sea and imprisonment in Europe is better than freedom in Cameroon

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you speak French?

3. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very well

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have then answered your question if you are targeting Europe.

5. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cameroon is a Bilingual Country with French and English as official languages. After the second world War, 80% of Cameroon was a French administered by France trustee terrestry and 20% an English terrestry administered by Britain.

6. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It cannot be right to enter any country illegally

Why should hard working citizens of any country who are themselves struggling to pay for those who simply enter their country illegally

It is morally wrong

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There are other ways to enter

8. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will love to stay in my country either. @SavedByGrace Jesus echoes this pattern when he is asked about the most important commandment. “Love God,” he says, and then he adds that the second greatest commandment is to “love your neighbor.” In the Gospel of Luke, Jesus describes loving your neighbor as offering above-and-beyond, at-great-risk-to-yourself, loving aid to the foreigner in need. He tells the parable of the Good Samaritan, in which a Jewish man is left for dead at the side of a road, and two Jewish religious leaders ignore his need. He is saved only because of the excessive generosity and care of a Samaritan, a hated member of a different people group. In other words, Jesus does not define neighbor as the person living in the house next door. He defines neighbor as the stranger, the foreigner, the immigrant. There it is again: Love God. Welcome the stranger.
    Sorry is I have deviated a little. I am not struggling to leave because of anything but safety. Will you rather prefer me shot that entering your country because you are working hard for your country. Unfortunately I have been warned against posting graphics pictures. I could show you how I was molested all night by the Muslim group.

9. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have searched for options since 2016 when I was refugeein Nigeria but Boko Haram didn't let us stay. I also struggled to have legal entry to Gabon to no avail

10. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am truly sorry for your situation and all those who are in the same as you are

However, how can Western countries continue the huge migration of people entering their country illegally?

How can it be right that we in the UK spend 10 million per day on illegals, and our own citizens become less cared for

The UK is being invaded daily which cannot be right

11. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I
    I understand your plight sir, I imagine your children will be malnourish just because you are taking care of the neighbor's children. It is a good thing but foolish.

I consider the stress of living in a strange land you. Honestly I will stay home if I have the means. I am a graduate with a master in Biochemistry, Option Public Health Biotechnology. I was doing well working and researching in malaria in pregnant women and Children less than five years. When crises started, I was robbed of everything including my life.

It will be strange to know that this is the 2nd day I have not been able to have ordinary water to drink talkless of eating. If I can send a short video of my little boy, it is so painful for a father seeing his child staff or not having cloth to wear or suffering from chronic skin disease and he cannot take him to the hospital

12. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kinda hard to feel sorry for the UK after they invaded and dominated so many other countries for so long.:Whistling

13. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you have this education and research background then why do you have trouble getting humanitarian aid and citizenship from another country? Frankly it boggles the mind!

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is difficult. I was told I can only seek asylum when I am in the Said country . I applied to many organizations as well but my everyday response is that they don't intervene in Cameroon

15. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    What has the Lord said to you?

16. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know Plavious there is old saying here and I am no judge of your actions... Don't judge and Indian until you've walked a mile in his moccasins (shoes)... We are not in your shoes and have no idea what you have been through or are going through... Be safe my brother, pray and let God lead the way... Brother Glen:)

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    To move to a safer place

18. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I understand brother. Let the lord have his way

19. Plavious