1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I heard a good "politician" joke today...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by D28guy, Feb 11, 2008.

1. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Here it is.

A politician dies and is immedietly speaking with an angel. And the angel tells him...

"Well, its a little unusual from what people think, but we actually give people a choice. We will let you check out hell 1st, then heaven. Then you get to pick"

The politician says "OK", and off they go.

The angel puts him on an elevator, and down he goes to hell. The doors open and he sees all his friends and acquaintences playing golf on a perfect day for golf. They are eating caviear, the finest meats, and fruits, and drinking the best sparkling beverages. Everyone is joyful and happy, with all their needs met.

The politician is clearly impressed, so he gets back on the elevator. When he gets off the angel then says "Well, here is heaven!" And they walk around and take a look. People sitting around on clouds. Talking. Twittling their thumbs. Listening to harp music, etc. Everyone is very happy, but not a lot going on.

So, the politician says...

"You know, this is very nice and all, but you know what? I think I'd rather spend eternity in hell, if its OK with you!

The angel says "Its your choice, lets go". So the man gets back on the elevator to begin his eternity.

He gets off the elevator and it musty and hot. Theres trash everywhere, its uncomfortable, and everyone seems to be in misery all the time.

He askes someone what was going on? Why is it so different than before???

A man says...

"Earlier, we were all *campaigning* :) .....but now, you've VOTED!" :eek:

Mike

#1 D28guy, Feb 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2008