1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I just have to say it

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by abcgrad94, Mar 21, 2008.

1. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If Bush is responsible for everything from global warming to hurricane Katrina, why can't I blame my tornado on Hillary and Obama? Turnabout is fair play.

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==Because it is not Biblical or factual.

3. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Bush is not responsible for the weather, he is responsible for the death's of thousands of innocent people though.

BTW, why do you accuse someone of something and then not take responsibility when you are caught in a lie?

4. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are all of us preachers to assume that you think we're full of "hot air"? Surely not.

5. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I guess you didn't notice the smiley face.

6. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That makes me feel better!

7. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since when was wondering about something a lie? I am making an observation, that what happens in the spiritual word is sometimes tied to what happens in the physical world. That is not a lie. It is also not a lie to point out the hypocracy of people blaming Bush for the weather (hurricanes and global warming) but getting riled if a Democrat is blamed.

If you will read my post you will see I didn't say Hillary and Obama waved a magic wand and caused the weather. I said there seems to be a correlation between their visits and the weather. That's my opinion. If you disagree, fine, but that doesn't make me a liar.