1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I love Sundays!

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Gina B, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I'm sure I've said a zillion times that teaching kids in church isn't my number one choice, but...they're so CUTE!
    Today there was nobody to help, there's usually two teachers a class, so I was alone YAY! We had so much fun, and the kids behaved so nice. The only situation came up when we went to the bathroom and I hadn't realized that the one was still in diapers. He went on in and locked himself in the stall and said he was going. Had to bust him out of there and there he was, diaper hanging down to the floor, trying for all he was worth to stand there and go potty. LOL! Oops! I agreed to do the class just because it was needed, now I'm realizing it's not just something to put up with until I can get out of it without feeling guilty, it's turning out to be a privilege and a blessing. [​IMG]
    The lesson in SS was on faith. I needed it, last night I was letting my thoughts run away after having Anna in the ER again, being angry and doubtful with God. It was interesting, and the pastor touched down on a topic frogman had brought up in the C/A forum about where faith comes from, intelligence, all that. One of these days I'm going to get that guy alone and debate him on that issue... :D :D It is SO hard sometimes to listen quietly, I want to ask questions and stuff. Lots of them. *sigh*
    We did a song I love in choir, and my girls are singing the special tonight. (In The Highways). No music or anything, just them singing.
    I don't think I can stress enough the importance of being in a church that is right with God and going in with a good attitude on church days. Sometimes I'll go in with an attitude of looking for something wrong because I didn't feel like getting up that morning, and of course when I look I can find it if I look hard enough, but then I usually find that it was MY problem. I may not agree with every issue there, but it never fails that I'm able to learn, or do something useful, or just be encouraged or convicted, and sometimes all of the above.
    Anyone else have a great day today???? [​IMG]
    Gina