1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I need HELP..........AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by I Am Blessed 24, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Bethelassoc

Bethelassoc Member

Have you tried updating your OS?

There may be a fix for that issue on Windows Update. It's worth a shot.

This is a guess, but if you can hear the sounds off of your hardrive, but can't hear them over the internet, maybe there is something wrong with your browser. What version of IE do you have? Is it 5.5?

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I have the latest version of IE, whatever that is, just downloaded it three weeks ago.

What is OS? :confused:

I can hear sounds on the Internet everyplace except my homepages. I can hear them on my old hard drive, but not my new one.

3. Bethelassoc

Bethelassoc Member

OS = Operating System

I just want to make sure I understand whats going on:

1. You can't hear these mid files on your new pc when played from your website, but you get on the internet on your older pc and hear them from said website?

2. When playing these mids in standalone, they play on both the old and new pcs?

Am I close?

4. I Am Blessed 24

You are exactly right!

I can put a midi in my address bar and hear it. I can hear the midis on my stationery. The only place I can't hear them is on my websites unless I get on my old PC.

I went from Windows98 to WindowsME and I know it is probably something silly that I did or did not do but I cannot figure out what!

5. Bethelassoc

Bethelassoc Member

Are you using IE or are you using Avant Browser?

6. I Am Blessed 24

IE

If you would like to email me instead of checking this forum all the time, my email is [email protected]