1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I see dead people.....

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by luvnlife33, May 4, 2004.

1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

I would try to get your son's focus on Christ. I would tell him that whatever that is (was) that we need not be afraid when we know Christ. Maybe you could help him memorize some short, reassuring verses from the Bible. Or at least read him some. Ps. 139:7-12 is great (it ends, "Even the darkness is not dark to You, and the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You."). Also see 2 Tim 1.7, Heb 13.6, Ps 46.1, Prov 1:33, Prov 3:24 ("When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."), Is 43.2, Jn 14.27.

Also, as a mother, I know that if you show fear, your son will sense that and be afraid. You have to NOT be afraid so that your son sees that. And there is no reason to be afraid. If your son is not imagining this and it is truly evil, you need to keep in mind the verses about Jesus' power over all rulers and auhtorities and powers (Eph. 1.20-22; Matt. 28.18; Col 1.16). Tell your son about Jesus' power. Any evil spirit is just a gnat to Jesus. At the same time, don't make a big deal of this and it will probably go away.
    [​IMG]

2. littlewhitedove

littlewhitedove New Member

I see we are still digging up the dead.
    When I was a young child I saw things my parent said they couldnt see. Even now as an adult I remember the things I saw and know that they were not figments of my imagnation.

What makes you think this vision is evil?