1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I would like to talk to a southern baptist Pastor

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by chanchan28106, Jul 12, 2006.

1. chanchan28106

chanchan28106 New Member

I have found out the pastor of My church is going to be leaveing. I would like to see a pastor that Can Help My Church get the Swinging bell replaced and replace it with a Maas-Rowe Carillon. I love the Sound of Electronic Carillons. Where I live In Matthews North Carolina Could Use A Baptist Church that has an Electronic carillon that can help the Town of Matthews North Carolina Have Holiday Carillon music play especially druing christmas time and some Hourly westminister chimes. If you can talk to me please e-mail me at [email protected] and [email protected]

2. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've got to ask you, is that the main thing you want your pastor to do? Also, I noticed that your church is also needing a music minister. Is this just a coincidence?

3. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I have to say that is one of the oddest posts I have ever seen here on the BB.

4. scubablt

scubablt New Member

I will bring Bell with me!

:smilewinkgrin: Hello Bell Man,

Well, guess what -- I have some GREAT news for ypu and anyone else in your church who also wants a new bell to ring lod and clear thr your church's Bell System!

:praise: If your church would call me as their new Sr. Pastor, I would agree to buy a brand new Bell and bring it with me! How would that be? Good deal, huh?

I must ask though: What size does it need to be? What pitch does it need to "ring?" What color? Again, Please let me know all about the required church BELL, and them, who knows?!? If your fine church would consider calling me as their new Sr. Pastor, they would get a "Two-in-deal" with me AND a new bell. You see, I would bring the new Church Bell with me as I moved onto the church field in your town. Just think about it? A special 'two for one' calling! Your church could not beat a deal like that, huh?

I will be awaiting for your "Reply-Post" to tell me what you think about my proposition and idea? :Fish:

Pastor Lee
    :type:

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Maybe you can be music minister, then you can play the bell...

6. chanchan28106

chanchan28106 New Member

My church is looking for both a senior pastor and a music minister You have to mail your resume in if you go to www.fbcmatthews.org you can get the address to mail your resume in

7. chanchan28106

chanchan28106 New Member

I would love to hsse you as a Senior Pastor at my church and help my church have a New Bell you will have to mail your resume in the chruch that is going to be oepning up the postion for senior Pastero is www.fbcmatthews.org

8. Lagardo

Lagardo New Member

Someone is having difficulty understanding tongue-in-cheek humor...or maybe its me, seeing humor where it isn't.

In my most recent pastor search interviews I was asked about calvinism, KJVOism, and the Lord's Supper (which I am in support of...the Lord's Supper, that is) but they were silent on this bell issue.

Have I unwittingly stepped into one of those pastoral nightmares, where a pastor finds out all too late that he is expected to ring a bell, in a certain way, or perhaps provide an electric bell system that is pleasing to all?

"Doh" -- Homer Simpson

9. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm kind of wondering if the current pastor of FBCMatthews is aware that he's on his way out. There's no mention of it on their website.

10. Lagardo

Lagardo New Member

I see their most recent bulletin does not have him giving the message, so maybe he is out.

I hope the members at FBCMatthews are going to use this interim time to focus on unity and seeking God's will for their church, and not chasing after pet projects now that their pastor is gone.