1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If your life were a tv series, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by BigBossman, Jun 3, 2009.

1. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I kind of got this idea after watching the movie called "The Truman Show". If your life or part of your life was made into a tv series, what type of show would it be? Would it be a comedy, a drama, or something else? What would you call it?

Keeper of the Mall - Follows my time as a security officer working at various malls (the mall setting would change from season to season). This would be a comedy. My character would a no nonsense security officer that goes overboard & tends to make mistakes occasionally. My character would be similar to that of David Rasche's character in the 80's series Sledge Hammer.

#1 BigBossman, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
  2. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Gilligan's Island.

That would be the TV series of my life. As I began my "3 hour tour" (my life) I started out with the expectation that all would work according to plan. Then the sea got rough and my boat landed on a dessert island. With my family and friends around me, being a castaway is not so bad. :smilewinkgrin:

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

If it were just my wife and myself--------no children--------our life would be like

Dragnet----------and she would be Sgt Joe Friday------wipe that smile off your face----just the facts, M'am------be serious all the time type lives

With our two teenagers---------its more along the lines of The Cosby Show:thumbs::thumbs:------I am Heathcliff and my wife is Clare!!!!

4. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

possibly the weather time.....yep my life is small and ordinary...but it is MY LIFE:tongue3: