1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You're New Here Please Read

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by Keifer, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation. (1 Peter 2:12)

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, (Titus 2:7)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. (2 Thessalonians 3:9)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: (1 Peter 2:21)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. (Ephesians 5:2)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. (1 John 3:16)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: (1 Peter 3:18)

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. (Ephesians 2:18)

9. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. (John 10:9)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Revelation 3:20)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. (Luke 12:37)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. (2 Timothy 4:8)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. (Hebrews 9:28)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:3)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. (1 John 3:2)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. (Isaiah 56:5)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: (John 1:12)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. (1 John 3:23)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. (1 Timothy 1:15)

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; (Ephesians 3:8)