1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You're New Here Please Read

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by Keifer, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. (Galatians 3:29 KJV)

2. Watchman

Watchman New Member

Thanks Keifer, there is an awful lot of meaning in little words like "if" and "then." A lot to think about there folks!

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Praise the Lord for your witness Watchman. Here's today's Truth...

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. (Romans 4:13 KJV)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1 KJV)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust. (Ruth 2:12 KJV)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which ye have showed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. (Hebrews 6:10 KJV)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. (Galatians 6:10 KJV)

#47 Keifer, Dec 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2007
  8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion forever and ever. Amen. (1 Peter 4:11 KJV)

9. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts. (1 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. (Jeremiah 17:10 KJV)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. (Galatians 6:7 KJV)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. (Jude 1:18 KJV)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Timothy 4:1 KJV)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:6 KJV)

#54 Keifer, Dec 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2007
  15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. (Revelation 1:18 KJV)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death. (Psalms 68:20 KJV)

#56 Keifer, Dec 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2007
  17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. (Isaiah 12:2 KJV)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; (Romans 1:3 KJV)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

His seed shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me. (Psalms 89:36 KJV)

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. (Matthew 1:23 KJV)