1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Inherit Sin/Inherent Evil!

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by tyndale1946, Feb 1, 2016.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When Adam and Eve sinned the penalty of that sin was passed down to mankind... We who are of the seed of Adam were embraced in his transgression... We inherited the sin of our first parents and what the penalty involved separation from our God and creator and death... As Romans state For ALL have sinned and come short of God... We have heard it said that God loves everybody but as I understand scripture he doesn't... Does not a visit to the Potters House teach us that God created some over the course of the history of mankind that don't belong to him... Vessels of honor and vessels of dishonor!... Have not there been all down through the history of mankind those who God have not chosen through the blood and sacrifice of his Son Jesus The Christ to save eternally?... To put it in plainer terms these men and women DID NOT BELONG TO GOD!... Can it also be said that some of these have an inherent evil in them a permanent, inseparable element quality attribute in their nature?... Not only is this group embraced in the ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God but according to Revelation 5:9 They are left out of the kindred, tongue, people and nation of those who are the blood bought children of God... I am not boasting as we all have nothing to boast about as we to could have been in the left out group... But God who is rich in mercy chose us in his love... But like it or not there are some who God ordained to eternal damnation... There are some who say well I don't believe that?... Take a look at the two thieves at the crucifixion of Jesus The Christ... One went to paradise where did the other one go?... As always your comments are valued and greatly appreciated... Brother Glen