1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ink for your printer?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by BM, Jan 11, 2006.

1. BM

BM New Member

I have an older model Canon BJ 200 printer that I just love and have always got ink for it at Wal-Mart, but I was told that they will no longer carry it and I was wondering if any one would know of a good place to get it? We don't have a lot of stores locally to purchase these kind of things so may have to order it off the internet.

******Becky********

2. preacher

preacher New Member

Actually you can probaly find better deals on the net. Also if you have any computer dealers close by they sometimes have older cartridges they sell at discounts to clear them out. I found that at our dealer here in town. We bought a new Lexmark, but like you I have an old cannon bjc250 that he had 4 black ones for at 3.00 apiece. I bought all of them.
    I don't know if you've read the thread on refills, but on my old cannon they worked just fine but the cartridge itself will wear out after 3 or 4 refills.
    I'm talking color cartridges too. We bought the kits they used to advertise on tv a couple years ago, & they used to sell them at Wal-mart. Don't know if they still do or not.

3. MNJacob

MNJacob Member

I appreciate your fondness for the Canon BJ 200, but it is certainly different than my experience.

It used to take 4 minutes to spool up to print a color picture on my first PC.

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.rapidrefillink.com

I just looked and they don't have any stores in Ark. but may be coming some time in future.

This outfit cleans and tests cartridges, then refills them with the correct ink for the cartridge.

I haven't tried them yet, but will next cartridge.

5. Charles E.Smith

Charles E.Smith New Member

I have some unused black cartridges which I think would fit your computer that I was given. I can't guarentee they will work but if you are interested PM me.

6. BM

BM New Member

Will do Charles.......Thank-you!

7. here now

here now Member

You may be able to order them from Canon.